Early

*3:00 A.M.*

*Luan was still asleep when Terra walked in. Terra was in her Titan uniform. She shook Luan.*

Terra: Luan, sweetie, it's time to get up.

Luan:*tired* Mommy........ please give me five more minutes..........!

Terra: Luan, wake up!

*Luan slowly opened her eyes.*

Luan: Terra......?! 🥱 What time is it.........?!

Terra: It's 3 in the morning, Luan!

Luan:*groaning* It's too early...............!

Terra: I know, Luan, but when we get on the road, you can sleep for as long as you need to. How does that sound?

Luan: Okay...........!

Terra: That's my girl! Kathryn and I will help you in the bathroom. After we get you ready, we'll eat some breakfast and hit the highway.

*Terra had gotten Luan into her wheelchair just in time as Kathryn came in. She saw that Luan had to go to the bathroom really badly. I'm sorry to say that Luan's bladder was about to explode. She had held it in all night.*

Luan: I think I'm about to explode.........! Please hurry........!

Terra: Hang in there, Luan!

Kathryn: Let's hope she doesn't see another girl's......... well..... bare chest areas........!

Terra: Especially after Lisa made that cream that we shouldn't mention to Luan.

*They rolled Luan to the bathroom just in time. Cut to the outside of the bathroom, you could hear Luan moaning in relief. Then, the sound of the toilet flushing was heard as well as the sink running. After the sink was shut off, you could hear the shower 🚿 running. After the shower, they helped Luan into some clean clothes and took her to the dining room and Terra had made breakfast. After that, they brushed their teeth and packed up their toothbrushes and toothpaste and shower items and headed out to the Chevy Monte Carlo.*

*When they loaded up the trunk, Luan was slowly falling asleep when Terra caught her before she hit the ground

*When they loaded up the trunk, Luan was slowly falling asleep when Terra caught her before she hit the ground. She put her in the back seat and buckled her in and covered her up in a blanket.*

Robin: Have a good time out there, girls. And please be careful!

Raven: He's right! It could be dangerous out there!

Terra: Raven, Robin, don't worry! She'll be fine!

Kathryn: She's right, Robin! Besides, I'm not gonna make the same mistake I did in that nightmare in real life.

Starfire: Thank you, Kitten!

Lori: And Terra, please take good care of Luan!

Terra: I will, Lori! I will!

*They waved goodbye, even Soren did, and Terra slid behind the wheel as Kathryn got in next to Terra, who started the car after they had buckled up. She put the car in driver as Cyborg opened the garage door. The headlights kicked on and Terra drove out of the garage. They finally made it to the highway 🛣 and started their journey to Florida.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Terra stops for gas and Luan wakes up.