Florida

*3:00 A.M.*

*Luan was in a deep sleep when Terra woke Luan up.*

Terra: Luan, sweetie, wake up!

Luan:*groaning* It's too early..........!

Terra: I know, Luan, but you can sleep in the car when we hit the road, okay?

*Luan then slowly got up as Terra helped her to the bathroom. Toilet flushing, sink running and the shower running and sink running again. Luan had finished brushing her teeth when Kathryn walked in.*

Kathryn: I got us a table at the Waffle House.

Terra: Thanks, Kathryn! *to Luan* As soon as we eat breakfast, I'll give you your medicine.

Luan: Okay.........!

*Later, Terra has checked out before she slid behind the wheel and drove to the gas station, filled up her tank and drove next door to the Waffle House. After breakfast, Terra and Kathryn cleaned the syrup from Luan's face and Terra gave Luan her medicine, which helps numb the pain. They paid for breakfast and they went back out to the car and they put Luan in the back seat. When they buckled her in, they got in and Terra drove away from the restaurant and Luan fell back into a deep sleep.*

Terra: Poor kid..........!

Kathryn: She's not looking too good, Terra! I hope she doesn't do anything she'll regret!

Terra: Me neither............! Besides, I'm going to be adopting her soon. And I don't want to lose her!

Kathryn: Me neither, Terra! Me neither!

*7:00 A.M.*

*Luan had woken up and saw the Mississippi sign.*

Terra: Good morning, Luan!

Kathryn: How did you sleep, kiddo?!

Luan:*still tired* Okay..........!

Kathryn: Luan, is something wrong?!

Luan:*lies* No....... not really........!

Terra: Luan, sweetie, I can tell that something is bothering you. Whatever it is, we want to help you!

Luan: Okay.......... on that day you left the tower, I felt guilty after I told you what they said behind your back..........!

Terra: Luan, you did what you had to do! You were just angry at them, that's all.

Luan: Yes, but after that other nightmare I've had, I felt like I should've taken your spot in death!

*Terra and Kathryn were shocked and heartbroken when Luan said that.*

Kathryn: What..........?!

Luan: Now I feel like I should just take her spot..........!

Terra: Luan Markov Loud! Don't say that! I understand you're upset, but you need to move on! I don't want you taking my spot!

*Luan felt even more guilty and said nothing else the rest of the way to Florida.*

*Time skip*

*10:45 P.M.*

*They had finally made it to the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach. The bellhop took their luggage while Terra checked in and the valley brought Terra's car keys back. Terra carried Luan to the elevator and to their room. Kathryn tipped the bellhop and they put Luan in her night shirt and Terra tucked her in, gave her her Yogi Bear plush, gave her a goodnight kiss on the forehead and turned off the lights.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Luan wakes up thought that Terra was gone and was dead, and has another panic attack, but Terra calms her down.