Chapter 8

With Kim in her arms she walked over to the dishes and pick them up, "hey Sky!" Nora greeted her as she walked in. "Can you get a band aid?" Sky asked her ignoring her greeting, "no need to say hello" Nora mumbled as she walked away. "Not one other kid in this neighborhood does chores" Sarah complained as she entered the kitchen.

"Well we're not like every other family in this neighborhood Sarah" Sky tells her as she tried to balance Kim and the dishes together. "Right, so why do we live here?" Sarah asked with a lot of attitude, "take that up with dad! dishwasher now!" Sky yelled at her frustrated.

"Jessica can you get these plates and put them on the table please?!" Sky yelled out struggling with the plates and Kim. She put down the plates so that she can only hold Kim, "Dad!" She yelled to get his attention but no answer.

Sarah pulled open the dishwasher, "what the? Mike's athlete cup?" She asked confused as to what's its doing in there. She took it up but it burned her finger she accidentally threw it over her shoulder and unfortunately it landed in the pot. Sky groan frustrated and took it out of the pot and turn to the sink to wash off the cup at the same time Kyle walked it.

"Is that blood?" He asked curiously eyeing the chillie covered cup. "No, its-" Sky tries to explain but it was too late, Kyle vomited on the kitchen floor, and ran off. "Ewww" Kim and Sky groan together, "clean up on aisle 12! Anybody?! Dad!" Sky yelled as she drop the cup into the sink.

A few seconds later Henry came down the stairs, "still need help cleaning up Skkkkk" Henry slipped into the Kyle's vomit. "Am in puke!" He yelled once he realized what he was laying down in, "are you alright?" Sky asked hoping he hasn't broken anything. Henry got up off the floor nodding, "do you still need help cleaning up Sky?" He asked holding on to his stomach.

"No, you mopped it up enough with your back" Sky answered looking at him with slight disgust. But right after she answered Henry vomited, "ah disgusting!" She yelled and turn away from him to prevent herself from vomiting as well.

"Where's the band aid?! Dad!" She yelled as Henry left the kitchen, "Sky it still hurts" Kim complained in pain. Sky rest her on top of the counter top, "aw, make me look, Nora where's that bandaid?!" Sky yelled out at the same time Nora appeared beside her with the band aid.

"Jake put a bucket on Jessica's head and it stuck" Nora informs her as she took the band aid from her. "And when you have a free moment let dad know that I came by to tell him that I got a job in an ad agency today" Nora said and began to leave. Sky looked away from Kim shocked to hear the good news from Nora, "that's great and all but dad is upstairs, you can just tell him yourself" Sky told her rolling her eyes.

Nora rolled her eyes and left, Sky picked up Kim and followed behind her, "Sky a little help here!" Jessica yelled when she heard Sky's voice yelling after Nora. But she accidentally knocked into her and she crashed into the ladder that the repair man that came to fix the chandelier was standing on.

He fell to the ground shocking Sky and Kim, "are you alright?" Sky immediately asked curiously. "You are in over your head missy!" The repair man told her and left, walking away in pain.

"Am so sorry, it's just that my mom is out of town and dad's upstairs" Sky tried to apologize but the man left without listening. So she walked over to Jessica who was blindly walking around because her head is still stuck in a bucket and pulled it off of her.

"Skylar, can I kill Jake now?" Jessica asked once the bucket was off her head, "no, you have to finish washing the car first" Sky told her and pull the bucket back onto her head but not for it to stuck.

Jessica pulled it off and threw it one side and ran off, "Sky can you please put this band aid on me?" Kim begged. She had forgotten about that, so she rest her on top of the banister and put on the band aid. As soon as it was on Kim ran off upstairs yelling "Hey Nigel, you wanna play darts!".

"No! No playing darts!" Sky screamed after her as Tom finally came downstairs as the phone rang. Sky glared at him and ran after her sister, Tom noticed the glare but said nothing and went to answer the phone.

"Hello!" Tom answered the phone in a hurry wanting to get back to work, "hi, how its going?" Kate asked curiously on the other line.

"Everything is fine, Skylar has everything under control and am about to start make dinner" Tom answered her but saw Mike swinging from the window through the dining room window. "How are you?" He asked as a pink ball hit him in the head, "sorry dad!" Sarah yelled out from a distance.

"I am ok, it's kinda weird having all of this free time, sure things alright honey?" Kate asked curiously. Tom moved around the house trying to find a quiet place away from the kids who are currently destroying the house.

"Everything is fine, I can handle it" he lied as Jake walked into the house with Jessica on his back fighting him and him trying to shake her off. Tom moved away from them immediately, "oh just remember Sky can't do all the work. She is has to do an hour of face to face so she won't be there all the time, so you'll need the tag team to round them up" Kate informs him.

"No, no their like kittens" Tom told her as a frisbee flew by his face and he had to move back a bit not to get hit by it.