Chapter 16

Tom turn around and look at the very disappointed faces of his family, "they can't do it, so we're done, congratulations" Tom said sadly as he shake Jimmy's hand.

Nora and Skylar shared a look then step forward immediately, "woah, woah, we're doing this dad" Skylar told him as she saw the concern look from Calvin.

Nora approach Jimmy, "you just posted off and serverly hormonal woman" Nora told Jimmy as she poke his chest.

"Lets do this!" Nora and Skylar cheered together followed by their family.

Skylar sent Calvin a look that told him that she and their baby will be ok before getting on the cancoe with her lifejacket on. When the race began they immediately began paddling out so that they can win the race.

"I think we're taking on water" Bud announced a few minutes later as Nora stop paddling and held her belly.

"It's me" Nora said to Bud camly, which cause him to freak out immediately and stop paddling, "oh my God! Oh my God! Nora's water just broke!" Bud yelled freaking out which cause everyone to freak out by screaming in shock.

Tom immediately stood up in the canoe and wave him paddle in the air, "Jimmy! JIMMY!" Tom yelled out to Jimmy who were further ahead paddling.

Jimmy heard and only look back once but didn't stop paddling when his wife and some of his kids stop to look what's wrong. "Something is wrong Jimmy" Sabrina told him very concerned, "he just want to pull a fast one on us, now paddle" he told him wife.

"I can't believe it" Tom mutter when he realized that Jimmy wasn't going to stop to help him and his family.

"But what if somebody is hurt?" Sabrina asked worriedly, "honey we have substantial lead, it's a trick" Jimmy tells her not caring about the Baker's, he just wanted to win.

"How can you be sure?" Anne asked worried as well, "I don't want to lose Anne, just paddle" he told her.

Nora contractions began just as Kate got everyone to stop freaking out, "if we take the woods up here there is a road block up north!" Mark yelled from the front of the cancoe.

"Can you get us there?" Tom asked him immediately, "hello! Nature boy remember" Mark said like it's the obvious thing in the world.

They family immediately began to paddle the cancoe towards to woods off track from the race. Some of the Murtaugh's saw this and stop paddling confused, "Anne, why did you stop superstar? We got to paddle" Jimmy tells her.

"Am not a superstar dad!" Anne snapped at him, causing all the Murtaugh's to stop paddling and turn around to face them.

Anne stood up and face her dad, "am just a person who is trying to have their own life and this is not my idea of living, it's yours. Like my tattoo?" She asked sarcastically as she showed it to him then jump off the cancoe and headed towards the Barkers.

"Anne get back into this boat!" Jimmy demanded, then Elliot got up next, "your gonna have to win it without me too" Elliot told him.

"Elliot don't you dare, don't you-" Jimmy was cut off by Elliot diving into the lake, "am out" Kenneth advised, "Kenneth don't you-" Jimmy was once again cut off by Kenneth diving into the lake.

"Not cool dad" Becky said and dive off as well, "you got to lighten up dad" Daniel said and jump in to lake as well.

"We like the Baker's" Lisa told Jimmy, "yeah dad" Robin agree with her twin and then they dive into the lake.

"Okay, okay, you know what? You kids are going to be cut off, no more charges, think about that!" Jimmy yelled out as Calvin face him.

"Dad that's my wife's family! You and Tom will have to get along eventually!" Calvin told him frustratedly, Jimmy rolled his eyes, "she is not your wife yet, and Tom and I will never get along" Jimmy snapped at Calvin.

Calvin could t believe his dad, "Sky and I eloped after you ruined our wedding, so put a smile on your face dad your now family with the Baker's" Calvin said then dive into the lake to get to his wife, he couldn't believe his dad can be so damn selfish.

"What is wrong with you?!" Sabrina asked madly turned around facing her husband.

"I want to win!" Jimmy yelled at her upset, "you don't get it Sabrina! It's not me, it's him, it's Tom! He was always the popular one, he was the one everybody liked, everybody! All the girls liked him! all the parents like him! My own father liked him better!" Jimmy yelled frustrated.

"That was 18 year before I was born! Get over it! Look your kids are trying to tell you something. So unless you want to start looking for wife number four you better listen" Sabrina threatens him.

"Now paddle!" She demanded him, he immediately listened to her and began to paddle towards the Baker's.

One by one all the Murtaugh's kids reach the Baker's who had just all exit the canoe at the edge at the forest.

"You ok? The baby?" Calvin asked Skylar the moment he got to her causing her to smile at him.

"Yea, we're fine, Nora? Not so much, she's in labour and we need to get her to the hospital now" She explains to him.

He kiss her on the head in relief and was shock to see his dad and step-mom paddling towards them. "Baker! What's going on?" Jimmy asked as he paddle, "Nora's having her baby, we have to get her to the hospital" Tom advised him.

"How can I help?" Calvin asked curiously, "oh honey, you can help with Nora. Mark's on point, right Mark?" Kate questioned.

"I know the area really well, my dad made me study the graphical maps of this area for no apparent reason" Kenneth said before Mark could answer.