Chapter 17 pt 1

"Hey that's my boy, lead the way Kenneth Murtaugh!" Jimmy told him smugly, causing Tom to give him a look.

"Well it just happens that my dad let me have almost every animal in the world which makes me an expert at scouting scat trail" Mark tells Kenneth.

"That's my boy!" Tom pointed at Mark proudly, "point us in the right direction and I'll find us a scat trail to follow" Mark tells Kenneth who nods at him.

"What's scat?" Kyle asked confused, "animal poop" Mark answered walking pass him with Kenneth as they work together as a team.

"Cool we're following poop!" Nigel cheered as both families followed behind Kenneth and Mark.

Calvin, Bud and Charlie carried Nora behind the kids as the tried to find the main road. About ten minutes later they found the main road but no car passed by so they all had to run to the hospital which wasn't really that far away.

They burst through the hospital doors surprising the doctors and nurses there, Skylar immediately took a seat because she was feeling a slight pain. Anne and Sabrina check on her to make sure she was fine sine Calvin was busy with helping carring Nora. Soon after Nora got a wheelchair and all of them rushed into the labour area but was rushed back outside the area by a doctor.

"Only family in the delivery room!" The doctor announced, the Barker family immediately step forward, shocking the doctor at how big the family is.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Your all family?" He asked shocked, "yeah!" The Baker's answered immediately and proudly.

Being that only a few are allowed in, Kate went and so did Lorraine being that she is the godmother. Everyone else went to the waiting room, Calvin found Sky immediately once he found out that she was feeling pain.

But she was just dehydrated and was looked over by a nurse. The Murtaugh's decided to wait in the waiting room as well, they basically took over the whole waiting area.

"Their good kids Jimmy, all of them" Tom said as he and Jimmy sat with each other watching their kids interact with each other happily.

"Your saying we had nothing to do with it?" Jimmy asked curiously, "born hard wired" Tom answered smiling.

"Dad look what we found!" They look up to see Mark, Kenneth and Mike running up to them with bedpans on their heads.

"Um, make sure to disinfect those first" Tom advised a bit surprised, the kids took off running again, "it's a bedpan Kenny take it off" Jimmy called out but it only fell on deaf ears.

"Your kid get my kid to wear a bedpan and you tell them-" Jimmy was cut off by Tom arguing with him.

A/N: I must admit I have been busy reading other books that I forgot about mines 😅 😬 well this is only a small piece. On Sunday the final chapter will be published and the first chapter of my Empire series will begin 💃🥰💯💥💋 see you Sunday 😀