Chapter 17 pt 2

"Dad" Charlie said getting Tom and Jimmy's attention as him and Anne approached them.

"Hey" Charlie said casually, "um, it looks like you have something to say" Tom says observing his son body language.

Charlie shared a look with Anne and then looked at Tom, "am done with the city dad. Am going to open up my own garage and I am moving up here next fall" Charlie breaks the news to him.

Tom was speechless, "and I want to audit art classes and medicine" Anne says to Jimmy.

"Pardon?" Jimmy asked like he didn't hear what she was saying to him.

"I want to be an artist dad" Anne tells him straight up, "oh, I don't think thats gonna---" Jimmy was cut off by Tom making a disagreement sound.

"Jimmy" Sabrina said getting Jimmy's attention, she gave him a look then look at Anne then back at him.

Jimmy got what the look mean and look at his daughter, "although, I does sounds pretty exciting" he told her with a no so convincing smile on his face.

She signed and took a seat beside him, "sweetheart, is this what you really want?" Jimmy asked her curiously.

"Am sure" she told him smiling, "you know Anne, am just trying to be a good father" he told her.

"I know" she mumbled to him and they hug, having a good father daughter moment, "so dad, what do you think?" Charlie asked Tom as he took a seat beside him.

"It sounds like you have your mind made up" Tom tells him, "you ok with that?" Charlie asked curiously.

"Yup, I am" Tom said smiling proudly at his son, and they did a hand shake.

"I guess it's our turn" Calvin said with Sky beside him looking at their dad's.

Tom and Jimmy's immediately felt guilty about their wedding. They go to apologize but was cut off, "don't say anything, just listen" Sky told them before they could get a word out.

"Mr. Baker, I love your daughter more than anything else in the world and I would die for her" Calvin started out saying.

"Calvin is a pain in my ass, but he's my pain in the ass and I love him dad, whether you like it or not. He is my husband" Sky said.

She showed them the new rock on her finger, "you got married.... without us" Tom said sadly and very disappointed with himself.

"We love you guys and one day we'll have a real wedding ceremony with everyone, but for now we think it's better this way" Calvin advised pulling his wife closer to him.

Tom and Jimmy nod at them and was ok with the decision they have made, "what about Seattle?" Jimmy asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, I have an internship at Seattle Grace Hospital" Sky said smiling proudly, "you know, am great friends with the chief there, Richard Webber, you will be in great hands" Jimmy advised smiling at Sky.

"Tom!" Bud came into the waiting room with a tear stain face, everyone stood up looking at Bud, "do you want to meet your grandson?" Bud asked smiling.

"Yea", Tom said after a moment, he went into the room where Nora was holding her newborn son, who has been named Tom.

Finally everyone was allowed into the room with Nora and the baby.

"That's a big boy, poor thing he was there to help us win the cup" Jessica said smiling,

"well Mark Lambert and I made a deal, so now we own the big house on the lake" Bud said smirking.

While Jimmy looked totally shocked since was trying to buy that house as well, "it will be nice having you in the neighborhood Bud" Jimmy told him smiling.

"You Murtaugh's better start cracking out some grand kids if you want to compete" Jimmy said jokingly.

"Already started dad" Calvin said smirking at his wife happily who blushed, this made everyone laugh happily.

"Guys, my godchild is trying to snooze" Lorraine said smiling down at the baby happily.

Welcome to the family baby Tom💞💋💥.

A few weeks later Bud & Nora packed up and moved into their new home, Lorraine went off to college,  Charlie & Anne move in together as well and Sky & Calvin moved to Seattle after their honeymoon.

No matter how far they go or how old they get they will always be family.

The End!!