Chapter 13 The Wedding?

Third POV:

The moment Skylar step in with her dad by her side everyone stood and the camera lights went off. Everyone look at her in awe of how beautiful she looks in her dress. Her hair and makeup done beautifully to compliment her beautiful spotless skin.

 Her hair and makeup done beautifully to compliment her beautiful spotless skin

Her wedding dress-^

Her wedding dress-^

"Tacky" Jimmy Murtaugh complained not so quietly, this caused Sabrina to hit him on the arm and give him a glare.

"She looks beautiful" she told him, "of course she does, she's marrying my son. I was talking about Tom, his suit is tacky" Jimm explains to his wife.

Tom who heard sent a glare his way, which cause Kate to send him a look to focus on walking their daughter down the aisle.

When they got to the priest and Calvin Tom hand his daughter over to him and went to take a seat next to his wife.

Which was surprisingly also beside Jimmy, "of all the people to sit next to it just had to be you" Tom complained.

"You could always move to the back, no one's stopping you" Jimmy suggested glaring at him.

"We are all gather here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony" The priest began.

Sky and Calvin held onto each others hand tightly, they could tell that the other was nervous but happy at the same time.

The priest went on says some other things but the two could not hear a word he was saying too lost in each other's eyes to hear. But other than the priest all the guest could hear Jimmy and Tom arguing, they were sent glares to shut up but they didn't see them.

Their wives told them to stop which was ignored and they only kept getting louder and louder. This cause Sky and Calvin to break out of their happy trance to send glares at their father's.

The priest cleared his throat to get their attention to stop talking but he was ignored as well. Calvin just gave him a nod to continue with the service and to ignore the parents.

"I still can't believe my beautiful hardworking daughter is about to become a trophy wife to your ungrateful son" Tom said to Jimmy angrily.

"My son is not ungrateful! I am so thankful Skylar got her looks from her mother cause God knows she would have been an ugly baby" Jimmy tells him smirking.

"All of my kids look like me and are more beautiful than all your ex wives put together. Oh look there is wife number 2 over there, doesn't she have a restraining order against you?" Tom asked sarcastically.

"Will both of you stop! At the end of day we're all going to be family" Kate said to them sending both of them a glare.

"We are not family" Jimmy and Tom angrily muttered together.

"Ha! That's the smartest thing you said out of your mouth all day" Tom told him, "washed up old man" Jimmy insult him.

"Used up old man" Rom insulted right back, they went back and forth not even noticing that their wives left their sides to sit on the otherside of the church.

"If there is anyone here who believes that these two should not be marry speak now or forever hold your peace" the priest said.

"I will not let my daughter marry into your spoiled, ungrateful family!" Tom yelled at Jimmy standing up.

Jimmy got up as well "and I will not allow my son to marry into your poor washed up family!" Jimmy yelled.

"I object!" Jimmy and Tom yelled proudly at the priest smiling. Gasps!!!!