SUNA enemies to lovers

A/N they're in college yall. This one was close to getting published but I realized I have no idea how to continue it.

SUNA RINTAROU AND ANDOU MIKI WERE WHAT they liked to call, enemies with benefits.

You see, they were roommates.

Somehow, they ended up sharing a room together in a college dorm. They hated each other's guts.

Suna was a careless boy. He partied and drank, smoking weed once in a while. He had tattoos littering his body and piercings decorating his tongue and ears.

Miki, on the other hand, was a organized good girl. She wore mostly pink things and had the image of being "cute". She got good grades and was a good student, with many friends. She's never even tasted alcohol.

Now, Suna was friends with people who were all about partying, drinking, and sex. So many wondered why Suna never got laid. He wasn't a virgin, that was for sure, but they also never saw him hook up with any of the girls. He never showed care into any of the women around him.

Miki was just a good girl, so nobody expected her to be having sex at all.

Because of the two's personality differences, they didn't clash well. She thought Suna was arrogant and too careless, while Suna thought she was a prissy high class asshole.

But hey, the sex was good.

Physically, they were everything one another wanted. They fit each other like two puzzle pieces, and they drove each other crazy.

Suna loved the way her small hands fit perfectly into his, and how tears would glide down her cheeks when she was climaxing. She made expressions and movements that just excited him.

She loved how she's never had anyone like him. Everyone she's ever had sex with had been so good. The way he lightly gripped on her neck and jaw, or the way he would he would leave bite marks scattered across her soft body lit a spark inside of her.

The reason Suna wouldn't have sex with other girls is because he didn't find other women sexually attractive anymore - not after Miki. She drove him crazy and she gave him pleasure that no other woman could ever make him feel.

Miki wasn't one to be so sex craved, but Suna just turned that switch on. Of course, they kept their little relationship a secret.

Another thing was, Miki wasn't who everybody thinks she is. Outside, she's always dressed cutely, and she was always formal. She was nice to everybody and they never seen her use any curse words.

But Suna was the only one that saw her without her mask. She was an asshole, really. She was stressed out of her own friends that took advantage of her kindness and pushed their work onto her. She also sat unladylike at the dorm, and cursed, unnecessarily a lot.

To everybody else, the two looked like pure enemies. To them, they were enemies with benefits.

"Ngh, Rin-chan, get off of my bed. You smell like beer." Miki complained as she pushed Suna away from her with her foot. He fell off the bed with a thump, immediately getting up.

"Fuck, you're so annoying." He mumbled, rubbing his back. She ignored his insult and continued on sleeping, rubbing her face into her pillow. He stretched his back, before looking for a clean shirt.

Once again, the two were acting as if they didn't just make love last night. "Hey, d'you know where my necklace is?" He asked, looking around the pile on his bed. She groaned, disturbed that she was constantly being waken up.

"Like hell I would know. Why don't you clean your side of the room for once?" She mumbled into her pillow, pulling her blanket over her head. He grit his teeth. "Bitch." He spat, giving up and opening the door to leave.

"Not my problem!" She yelled after him. His only response was the slam of the door, and Miki finally went back to sleep.

"Damn. You guys are fighting from the morning?" Atsumu asked as he met up with Suna who had just walked out of his dorm. "If she weren't so annoying, constantly, maybe we wouldn't fight." Suna sighed, shoving his key card into his pocket.

Atsumu raised his eyebrows. "Such a shame. She's so cute, though. If I were her roommate, I wouldn't be able to control myself." Atsumu joked, laughing a little.

Suna only side eyed him, chuckling along. He only laughed along because he, himself, couldn't control himself.

Miki grumbled in frustration, finding herself now being fully awake because of Suna. She got off of her bed, deciding to get ready, but tripped over Suna's clothes on the floor.

She clicked her tongue. "God! That- Does he not know how to keep a single room clean?" She mumbled to herself, angrily picking up his clothes from the floor. She dumped them all on his bed, which was now a mountain of his clothes.

She couldn't help but see a glint of silver in the pile, and subconsciously reached out to it. Her eyebrows rose in interest. "Rin-Chan's necklace?"

Despite hating each other, in private, they call each other by their first names. It kind of grew on them.

The necklace had a silver pendant of a harp, and it was quite pretty. Something that Miki would buy as well. She decided she would tell him she found it later, if he got home.

He was always out at parties that Suna was barely even at the dorm - not that she minded, because that meant there was a quiet place to study.

She put her clothes on, deciding to go to class.