SUNA fake bf

A/N Inspired by a social experiment video of this guy standing up for a girl and acting like he's her boyfriend and defending her against her ex.

MIKI WAS PANICKING. I MEAN, of course she was! Her crazy ex boyfriend had just called her and told her he had her location and that he was only minutes away, so he was going towards her now. He had explained how he wanted to talk things over, talk about getting back together.

Her ex boyfriend went by the name of Takeshi. Miki frantically looked around her, seeing many people going about their business. She was outside of a mall, trying to look for someone, anyone who looked nice enough to help her.

She thought of a brilliant idea to just say she's with her new boyfriend, so she has no interest in Takeshi anymore and that she doesn't have time to talk. Her eyes stopped on two males who seemed to be goofing off. They were laughing and gently pushing each other around.

She took a deep breath in, biting her bottom lip before gathering her courage and pushing her anxiety down. She walked towards them with her phone clutched against her chest. "Excuse me?" She peeped in a quiet voice. They both turned to her, eyebrows raised and a doe look on their faces. She gulped.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but can I ask you for a favor?" She laughed nervously, looking back and forth at the two of them. They immediately nodded, and a weight was lifted from her shoulders. She let out the breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding. "Yeah, no of course!" The shorter guy said.

Now that she saw them up close, she couldn't help but see how they looked like delinquents. The shorter boy had a few piercings scattered across his ears and a tattoo on his cheek, while the taller boy had tattoos littering his arms and piercings dangling from his ears like vines. She shook it away, remembering to not judge a book by its cover.

"You see, my ex is asking to meet me, and he's going to be here any minute, and it would be amazing if one of you could act like my boyfriend." Her voice got quieter as she finished her sentence. The shorter boy looked at the taller boy. "You should do it! I have a girlfriend." He said, raising his arms.

The taller boy shrugged his shoulders, an embarrassed smile sneaking on his face. "Oh, sure. I'll do it." He mumbled. Miki sighed in relief. "Thank you so much, I'm so sorry." She apologized.

He shook his head. "It's alright. I'm Suna Rintaro, by the way." He said, making sure she at least knew his name before they started their roles of "couples". She nodded. "I'm Andou Miki. Let's wait in the shade." She said, two which the two boys nodded to.

The three walked closer to the building. The shorter boy's phone rang. "Oh, it's my girlfriend. I'll be back." He sheepishly grinned, taking the phone and walking away. Miki rocked back and forth on her feet, feeling a bit awkward. "You mind if I smoke?" He asked, already pulling out a cigarette. She raised her eyebrows but quickly shook her head, meaning she didn't mind.

He lit his cigarette and took a puff. She wondered if Takeshi would even believe her. Miki wasn't all that innocent, but she definitely wasn't someone to date or even meet someone like Suna. She was a normal college student who got good grades and studied hard for her dream job.

She hadn't lost her virginity - which is something she never told anyone due to embarrassment - but she did go to parties and drink alcohol. Well, she couldn't say anything about Suna because she didn't even know him.

Looking at the two standing next to each other, they were polar opposites. She was short (compared to him), had a fluffy white blouse and denim ripped shorts on, with heeled sandals. Her brown hair was let down but she had a clip to keep her bangs out of her face. She had a weaved hay purse and light makeup. Everything about her said "Summer".

Suna, on the other hand, had grey basketball shorts and an oversized t-shirt of an underground rock band that Miki didn't recognize. He seemed to like jewelry, because he had silver bracelets and rings, along with the piercings and tattoos.

Yup, polar opposites.

"Oh, here he comes." She whispered, her hand subtly pointing at the man walking towards them. Suna smirked, seeing the shorter man walk towards him with his hands in his pockets. Suna took the cigarette between his lips with his index and middle fingers and breathed out the smoke.

"The hell's this?" Takeshi scoffed, gesturing towards Suna while look at Miki. She fidgeted. "Takeshi, listen. I have a boyfriend now, and I have no interest in dating you anymore. We were on a da-" She didn't even get to finish the speech she had just mentally prepared because he cut her off.

"Wait, you're not being serious, right? You expect me to believe you're dating a junkie?" He laughed. Suna furrowed his eyebrows. "Watch your mouth, ex-boyfriend." The taller man spat, pointing his cigarette at Takeshi, who just rolled his eyes.

Miki frowned. "Yes, I'm dating him." She huffed, crossing her arms. Takeshi was hard to talk to, as always. He sarcastically nodded his head. "Oh, yeah, sure." He laughed, shaking his head as his tongue poked as his inner cheek.

Suna scoffed. "What? You don't think we look good together? I think we're perfect. You know, height difference is an adorable asset to a relationship, something you couldn't give her, obviously." He teased, his arm dangling around Mimi's shoulder as he took another puff.

Takeshi grit his teeth. "Shut up, I'm not here for you. I'm here for you." Takeshi pointed a finger at Miki.

"You're being unfair! You never gave us a chance to talk about our relationship! You ended it out of no where!" He complained, his hands slumping against his sides. Now, it was time for Miki to scoff.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head in disbelief. "You cheated on me, Takeshi! There's nothing to talk about!" She laughed.

Takeshi shook his head. "No, it was all a misunderstati-"

"I walked in on you eating another girl out!" She huffed out a mixture of a scoff and a laugh, bewildered at how he was gaslighting her.

"Come on, let's talk about this somewhere else." Takeshi mumbled, feeling the short stares from the people around them. He reached out to take her arm, but his hand was quickly slapped away by Suna. "Don't touch her, man." He warned, stepping forward and forcing Takeshi to back up.

Takeshi let out a big sigh, shaking his head. "Miki." He called out, looking past Suna and making eye contact with her. He let out a distraught sigh. "I know where you live. I'm coming again, tomorrow."

"Woah, woah, woah!" Suna pushed Takeshi's chest with his fingers, pushing his back. "Did you just threaten her?" His eyes were wide with fury. He glared down at Takeshi, burning holes into his scalp.

Takeshi scoffed and pushed Suna away from him. He looked at Miki and pointed at her. "This isn't over." He stated firmly, before turning and escaping from Suna's death glare.

Miki let out a shaky breath. "I'm so sorry." She apologized again, feeling ashamed of herself for winding a stranger into her problems. "No, don't even worry about it. God, he sounds like an ass. How dare he threaten you?" He took another puff at his cigarette in distress.

Suna's friend came trotting back to them. "Hey, 'Tsumu." Suna greeted, a bit of an angered attitude in his voice. "Hey. It's from the middle, but I recorded your little fight from afar. You can send this to the police if he ever bothers you too much." Atsumu told her, smiling down at her.

Miki showed a genuine, thankful smile. "Thank you so much." She said for the millionth time. Atsumu waved it off. Suna reached his hand out. "Gimme your phone. I'll give your my number. If he shows up to your house or bothers you again, don't hesitate to give me a call." He told her.

Miki's heart warmed. Both of them were such good people. She handed him her phone, and then thanked them repeatedly and apologized. "I don't have any money on me, but I'd love to treat you two to dinner sometime." She offered.

Suna, being a gentleman, resisted and said she didn't need to, but Atsumu, being an idiot, happily agreed without a second thought.

"Thank you again!" She bowed as she walked towards the train station. The two boys waved at her.