GOJO SATORU older

Fanfic will be written in second pov
(you/yours)

YOU WERE PROBABLY never supposed to cross paths with someone like Gojo Satoru. He was just so different from you.

You wouldn't, no, couldn't call yourself a delinquent, but you weren't exactly a goody-two-shoes either. You went to a public high school that was as ordinary as could be. You liked to think that you were living your best high school life.

You had many friends, including a friend group of four that you regularly hung out with. You weren't in any clubs, but you worked at a home decor store as an attendant three times a week.

On days you didn't have work, you would go to karaoke with your friends or just to the food court, and sometimes you just went straight home. Your friends, Momo, Sena, and Yuiko had been your closest friends since first year.

You were now a third year, your third year just starting. Yuiko was in the volleyball club, while Sena and Momo both had boyfriends, so there were times you usually went home alone, which you didn't mind.

Today was one of those days, and you were walking home with your earphones in, listening to music and walking towards the train station by yourself. It wasn't dark-in fact, it was still bright outside.

You weren't paying attention to your surroundings, wondering if you should stop by the convenience store on your way home. You flinched when you noticed that a male had approached you. He was also a high schooler, and you eyed his uniform.

Ah, you thought. You recognized the uniform, belonging to West High School that was close to your school. That high school was also public, but it was known to have a lot of delinquents who smoked and drank, driving mopeds illegally and doing things like this-hitting on girls.

"Hey, excuse me," The said male spoke. You internally sighed as you pulled out your earphones, decorating a small smile on your face. You raised your eyebrows to signal him to continue. Please, just let me go home.

"Can I have your number?" He blatantly asked. You looked past his shoulder and saw a bunch of his friends snickering at him like elementary schoolers. They didn't radiate a dangerous aura, and you didn't feel threatened. Still, you just wanted to get this whole interaction over with.

"Oh, um, sorry, but I-"

"What school do you go to?" He interrupted. You awkwardly bit the inside of your cheek. Can't you tell? You wanted to say, but only answered honestly. "Jujutsu High."

His eyes widened as if he were surprised. "Woah, really? What year are you in?" You let out a small breath. Okay, this interaction was getting too long.

You decided to just blatantly reject him and then leave. "Sorry, but I have somewhere to be." You told him, completely ignoring his question and trying to walk past him.

Your eyes widened when his hand crashed the fence next to you, trapping you between the fence and him. "Wait, come on, let's talk a little more." Ugh.

Even though you were annoyed, you were starting to get equally scared. He was a man, who was taller and stronger than you. Not to mention, he had all his friends literally eyeing the two of you.

Whatever words you wanted to say died on your tongue, fear winning over as you shrunk in your spot, now staring down at your hands. Your eyes glanced along the street and cursed when you realized there was nobody there.

"Let's hangout. You're free, right? Do you have money?" He continued, tilting his head as he tried to make eye contact with you. Your mouth parted open and close. You felt as if he would get angry if he didn't hear what he wanted to hear.

Instead, the sound of the chime of the nearby convenience store rang, and you glanced towards the sound. You saw a man come out, holding a plastic bag with what looked like cigarettes and some snacks in it.

He looks like a delinquent himself, you thought as you looked at him in hope he would rescue you. The white haired male in question had on a black t-shirt, wearing some baggy jeans and sneakers. His arms were littered with tattoos, and his ears covered with piercings.

If you were with your friends, you would've been fangirling over the gorgeous man, but your situation wasn't as bright right now.

You looked back down at your hands, deeming that a delinquent wouldn't stop another delinquent. Until.

"Hey." The boy's head spun around when he heard the voice, and you had looked back up. No way, you thought as you saw the white haired male glaring down at the boy, is he going to help me?

"Get lost." His voice was on the deep side and clear, his eyes a beautiful crystal blue. They looked like they were marbles by the way they sparkled. You noticed that he also had a piercing on his tongue when he spoke.

The boy hesitated, as if he wanted to prove his toughness, but stepped away, knowing there was no way he could beat the taller man. "Let's go." He scoffed, nudging his friends. Their snickers were long gone, all of them staring at your savior as they left.

As soon as you knew they weren't coming back, you turned towards the adult. He definitely wasn't your age.

"Thank you." You quietly said, bowing your head. His hands were in his front pockets, tilting his head as he looked down at you. "Mm. Be careful." He said swiftly, waving his arm as he started walking the opposite way as the train station.

You watched as he walked away, staring at his back. He turned his head, and you quickly spun around, walking towards the station again. You wondered if you would ever see him again.