DAZAI OSAMU possessive

A/N I don't know much about Bungo Stray dogs, so many things might be inaccurate. Harley Quinn and Joker trope

WHEN DAZAI OSAMU was still young and senseless, fooling around in the Port Mafia, he was one of the most respected men there. He was a minor, and yet, he had more battle wounds than the average teen.

Though, the main reason he was so respected was because of his fling, Anzai Himari. Any one look at her wouldn't make you think she was a madman; a serial killer.

She was insane, some would say. Her eyes glowed bright red of the blood that was shed as tears from her unlucky victims. They say staring into her eyes for too long can make you hallucinate the screams of her unfortunate sufferers.

Any fool would've walked right into her trap - she was far too beautiful to ignore. She was petite and perfect, like a doll. In a world of creepy men that craved innocent, cute girls was the type of people Himari craved to kill.

She lived in a world of pain, suffering, and abilities. Abilities that were only gifted to some, abilities that she was gifted.

Her ability was 'industria', which allowed her to consume the energy from one's body; some would say their soul. It would end up killing them, leaving them like a raisin, all dry and shriveled up.

Her eyes would glow bright red a split second just before she would use her ability, but that wasn't enough time for her opponents. She was crazy, and nobody knew why. Nobody knew what triggered it, and why she was so heartless.

She was powerful and she knew it. She knew she was on top of the world. Himari bowed down to nobody, and that was a well known fact about her. Disobey her and you die; that was her only rule.

Nothing could control a person after they've entered into the dark. That was what most believed, anyway. Once you've gone bad, you can't go back. But no matter how dark one's heart gets, there always a little flicker of light withering inside. Always.

And that little light was love.

Himari meeting Dazai was a blessing for everybody. His ability stopped her from killing him, and they've gotten to know each other as well. It had been quiet for a few months when she met him.

She stopped killing, and for the first time, somebody had the upper hand of her - and that person was Dazai. He had her heart caged up, and she was like a puppy that would hopelessly follow him around everywhere.

This was a big opportunity for the Port Mafia. Anything Dazai wished, she would grant it. Anything he wanted, she would get it. Anything he hated, she would kill.

The only thing about Himari was that her victim would have to be in a certain distance from her for her to be able to steal their souls.

It was like a magnetic pull as well, so Himari had a kind of shield around her at all times. The only things that could get through was when she deactivated it, and souls.

It would be a lie to say Dazai wasn't completely in love with her either. She was adorable and obsessed with him as much as he her. She joined the Port Mafia because Dazai had wished it, and together, the two were unstoppable.

Dazai was so possessive of her that he had an urge to kill whoever even dared to say her beautiful name out of their disgusting mouths.

The Port Mafia became one of the most feared gangs in Yokohama, and it stayed like that for a long while.

That is, until the betrayal of Dazai.

With the death wish of Dazai's dear friend, he left the Port Mafia and started working to save people without a trace. He left so suddenly and he didn't even tell his lover, Himari.

When she found out he had left her, it was a blood shower. Almost half of Port Mafia's men died from what they called her "soul scream". She screamed and cried in hopes that her light would come back to her.

Her ability activated on its own and sucked the energy out of anybody near her as she screamed. It was the downfall of the Port Mafia.

Though, they didn't plan on letting her escape their grasp. The news spread quickly amongst the Port Mafia that Dazai joined the Armed Detective Agency, and without a doubt, Himari would follow him there.

So they locked her up and encaged her. They forbid her from seeing daylight. They refused to hand her over to the ADA. She was far too strong. They had her power and they weren't just going to let it slip through their fingers into the arms of their rival.

So, ever since Dazai left, she hadn't seen the clouds. Himari stayed chained deep inside the tower, in the dark, and all alone. She cried everyday in disbelief that her lover left her, and that he didn't try to come back for her.

Nobody could get near her, so she was pretty much useless to the Port Mafia. When anybody tried getting near her, they would die immediately. It was no use.

But, it was better than having their enemies have her. She soon became forgotten, and everybody stopped talking about her. She became a myth; a dead legend.

She weeped everyday, alone, and was treated like a savage animal. Everybody refused to get near her humongous cage, so they just threw raw meat and packets of food at her.

Her once fun, colorful life with having the whole world at her feet soon became the one thing she was so scared to be; forgotten. She stayed in the dark, with nothing but black and white. Her food was tasteless and she had nothing but a sink, toilet, and pillow in her cage.

She didn't know what she looked like, or how tall she's gotten, or how long her hair's grown. She barely knew herself, and she's forgotten about the power she used to hold.

Slowly, she became dull and empty, and her tears stopped spilling. She did nothing but wake up, eat, pray to die and then sleep again.

She stopped killing the people that tried coming closer to her, and she became nothing but a vase that contained a withering ability that was no longer in use. So the Port Mafia decided to bring her out into the outside after 4 years of being in the inside