Haikyuu Host club 2

MEETING THE HOST CLUB!

THE LIBRARY WAS SO GOD DAMN LOUD every time Sakamura Sayaka went there. It was understandable, because nobody ever really went to Haikyuu Gakuen to actually study.

It was one of the most prestigious schools in all of Japan, and only children of rich people went there - and in some cases, if you're like Sayaka, you go there because you're smart.

The reason the entrance rate was so high was because the school wanted to avoid commoners, of course. Though, Sayaka studied day and night, everyday for the past year of her last year in Junior High to get into the school.

Haikyuu Gakuen is also known for where the students go after high school. Most students go to colleges like Harvard or Tokyo University, but even if they don't go to college, there's a high guarantee of being able to get a place at high paying jobs, like acting, singing, or even building up your own company.

And that was the reason Sayaka was there. She needed to go to either a good college or a high paying job, for her parents. Now, this might sound heartwarming to you, but it's actually the complete opposite.

Sayaka's parents are strict and independent, and they want to shape up their perfect daughter to be something they couldn't.

Her parents weren't wealthy and successful, so they wanted a second chance; and that second chance was their only daughter, Sayaka.

Ever since she was a child, she's been studying and studying and studying. She never made any friends due to her lack of communication with "outsiders", but her parents didn't care.

Sayaka never received any real emotion of love, but she didn't know that - because she thought what her parents were doing to her was "love".

She didn't know that they were manipulating, using, and draining her both mentally and physically. They refused to pay for her high school tuition too, so that's why she studied hard so she could get a recommendation from her "dream school", Haikyuu Gakuen.

And just when she thought she could stop studying for once in her life, she now had to study for college, because she apparently had to go to that too.

Her school was a princess school, too. The boys wore these blue uniforms, and the girls wore a silky white dress that reached below their knees.

A/N I changed the girl uniform :)

Though, the school's rules were loose, and you didn't really have to wear them, but most students wore them because those were manners.

Even if Sayaka got recommended into the school, that didn't mean they would automatically pay for her uniform. She ended up just wearing baggy clothes to school everyday, her hair always tied in a half up half down hairstyle.

Her parents were independent; and they expected her to be too.

They didn't pay for any of her things, so she was forced to wear glasses, because she couldn't afford contact lenses.

She barely had time to work, so she couldn't make her own money either. The school itself wasn't helping her much either. The students were constantly talking in the libraries and never gave her any privacy.

The librarian was too scared to even say anything because of the power the students and their parents held.

And that's the result of why Sayaka is always walking around the halls, like she is now.

'Why does this school have to be so big?' She thought as she roamed to the side of the building (or mansion, she should say) that was barely used for some strange reason. She always saw students heading there after school, but never during.

And there, at the end of the quiet, spacious hallway, was a door that connected to the unused music room. Her raggedy loafers clacked against the marble floor, the quietness actually being peaceful for her.

It was after school, so hopefully, there weren't many people sticking around. She placed her hand on the gorgeous handle, pushing it downwards and opening the big gate-like door.

And inside, stood 13 boys, all lined up as if they were taking a family photo.

"Welcome to Haikyuu Gakuen's Host Club!" They all said in sync. Sayaka blinked for a few seconds, feeling as if she could see sparkles and a bright light surrounding them as if they were gods.

"Wha- It's just a boy!" A blonde pouted, crossing his arms. A silver haired male smiled kindly, taking a step towards her. Sayaka blinked once more. 'Boy?' She thought.

"Even if he's a boy, it doesn't change the fact that he's a client," The mature man said plainly towards the blonde, sending shivers down his spine, before turning to her with a gentle, kind smile, "does it?" He continued.

Sayaka's eyes widened, finally catching onto the situation. "U-Um, no, I'm not a client, I just stumbled into the wrong room." She said, taking a few steps back, towards the door. The blonde scoffed. "See! Told ya, Kita-san."

Kita seemed to send a cold glare towards the blonde, instantly making him shut up. "A-Ah, then I'll be taking my lea- shit!" She gasped as she felt herself bump into a stand, her heart dropping along with the vase sitting on the stand.

She could almost hear her heart shattering along with the vase as it collided and crashed onto the floor.

"What?" She whispered to herself, her eyes wide with fear. How did everything happen so fast? When did the stand even get there? Who would put a fucking vase in the middle of the room?

"Ah!" A boy with brown hair exclaimed, pointing at the shattered pieces of glass. He sat up from his throne looking couch, his eyes trained on Sayaka's. Sayaka stood straight and tall, her back curved inwards.

The boy seemed to smirk as he finally approached Sayaka. "Can you pay for that, commoner-kun?"

END OF CHAPTER ONE