GOJO SATORU teach me 3

YOU STOOD OUTSIDE of the lecture hall that you were told Gojo was in, leaning against the wall with your arms crossed. You realized you forgot to ask for his phone number, so it had been a couple days since you've last seen him.

A chime rang, and you realized that the period was over. You shrunk away from the door, seeing people starting to flood out of it. Then, a familiar bundle of white hair and black, round sunglasses.

"Gojo!" You called. He turned his head, eyes lazily looking around before finding yours. "Oh, it's you." He approached you, a bag slung over his shoulder. His hair was a mess on one side, his eyes slightly red.

You frowned. "Were you sleeping during class?" You asked. Of course he was bad at tests-he never paid attention during the lectures in the first place. He shrugged. "Maybe. Anyways, what's up?" He asked, letting out a yawn.

You scrunched your eyebrows. "You're supposed to teach me. Remember? We made a deal?" You said in a low voice. You didn't want people to hear you. His brows shot up as if it finally came to him.

"Oh. Right. Then," He tapped the side of his thigh with his finger, thinking, "My dorm?" You mouth opened on instinct to say no, because you barely knew the man and wasn't trying to let him fuck. But then you remembered-your relationship with him was built on "fucking".

You closed your mouth, the weight of the situation suddenly raining down on you. A little too fucking late for that, you thought. This man-this beautiful, tall, lean man-was going to fuck you. Real good, too.

Something churned in your stomach. It was a feeling of excitement, of taboo. You weren't the textbook "good girl". You had good grades, but nothing to praise you for. You weren't a virgin. You went to clubs and bars every other weekend. You weren't the most feminine girl on the block.

But still, doing something so scandalous as this was a first.

You were going to be fucked by someone who was basically a stranger to you. You had only spoken a few sentences with him, up until this point. There would be no emotional ties between you, either. But, in terms of liability, you trusted him.

Why? Well, he left you with you rubbing your thighs together last time-and he hasn't even kissed you yet.

You were glad he didn't decide to bend you over and fuck you on the table then because you weren't wearing the most flattering under piece. You didn't owe him anything, but you didn't want the king of sex to see you in a sports bra and un-matching polka dot underwear.

This time, you made sure to come prepared. You were a black set, the top a normal bra with lace designs and your panties being a hiphugger. If you were to go all out, you would've wore more arousing ones, like your silk baby pink ones, or the lace white set you had that Rei loved.

The set you were wearing now was one that didn't indicate that you were trying to impress him.

He closed his dorm door behind you, and you took a deep breath in. He noticed this, and was concerned. "Why are you so nervous? You're not a virgin, right?" He asked, leaning against the door. You stood in the middle of his one-room dorm, turning towards him.

"I already told you I'm not." The dorms were-thankfully-not roommate assigned. He had the small room all to himself. Well, all to yourselves, now. The room was dark, his black-out curtains barely letting light in, and the lights turned off.

"You can relax. It's not like we're going to do it immediately. Then it'll just be normal sex, not me teaching you." He shrugged, walking forward. He gestured for you to sit on his bed, which you did. He pulled out a chair from his desk.

You were sitting on the ledge on his bed, and he sat facing you on the desk chair. "So. Is there something specific you want to learn today?" He asked, his finger brushing against your cheek when he moved a piece out of your face.

You couldn't help but notice how gentle Satoru was. Even that day in the lab room, his kisses peppering your face were soft and his hands roamed your body as if you were fragile.

His eyes, the way he looked at you was gentle. But whenever these facts made your stomach churn, you would quickly push any feelings away because you told yourself he had done the same things to many other girls before.

"I'm not sure. What do you think?" You left it up to him. In reality, muttering the words "kiss" or "sex" kind of made you shy. "How about we just go with the flow and see what you need?" He leaned forward, off of his chair.

He placed his hand on the bed, his other hand cupping your face. You took a breath in when he found his place in the crook of your neck, placing a kiss there. Your hand rose to his beautiful white locks, muttering out an, "Okay."