GOJO SATORU teach me 2

IT WAS ALWAYS easy finding Gojo Satoru. He was like a walking magnet, constantly pulling everybody's attention towards him. Next to him stood Geto Suguru, his best friend.

Suguru was also well known, but for a different reason. Unlike Gojo, Geto was in a loving relationship with a girl, apparently. They had been dating for a long time, too. He loved her, she loved him-it was a relationship to be jealous of.

They had what you lacked. Amazing sex. It wasn't rare to see his girlfriend with hickeys that looked like they hurt littering her neck and collarbone, or Geto with scratch marks all along his arms. You guessed it was worse on his back.

There he was, Gojo, with Geto. They were both leaning against a wall, talking to each other and joking around. You let out a breath. Here goes nothing.

You walked up to him, seeing his eyes flicker towards yours. A neutral expression sat on your face. You meant business. A smile appeared on his lips as he saw you, though. You were very pretty, he decided.

"You're Gojo Satoru, right?" Of course, you are. You just didn't want to come off as a creep, even though the question you would ask him later would be the high definition of creepy.

"Mhm." He seemed entertained, his eyes never even flickering away from your face for a second. You were very pleasing to look at.

"Can we talk?" You asked, offering a smile yourself. He nodded. His eyes glanced towards Geto, and the black haired male got the message, shrugging his shoulders and walking away.

You couldn't care less where he went. You had one mission, and you were determined. "Great. Let's talk," You searched around you, before pointing to a laboratory that was never used, "there."

"Lead the way." He grinned, showing his pearly whites. God, he was so attractive that it was scary. He didn't have a single flaw in his face.

His face was perfectly parallel, his lips the perfect rosy color. You did as told, walking towards the laboratory and pulling the door handle.

The lights were off, and you kept it that way, deeming that the sunlight was bright enough. "I don't think I've seen you around before." He started. Ah. These words were always spoken when a male finally notices an attractive female.

"I would be surprised if you have." He sat on one of the tables, and you walked towards him as you closed the door behind you. You stood opposite from him, leaning against a table and crossing your arms. "So, what's up?" He asked.

Genuinely, he was curious now. You seemed serious and to-the-point, from the way your face was stone cold. You definitely weren't flirting or trying to get a date.

He swears you didn't have any classes together, so what could you possibly want? Maybe you were the best friend of someone he fucked, and was angry.

"I need you to teach me how to have sex."

If he were drinking water, he would've comically spat it out. He was so surprised that he choked on his own spit, doubling over. Whatever he was expecting, it wasn't that.

You watched him as he looked up at you, face expectant. Maybe he was waiting for you to say the punchline, but you only stared down at him with the same, monotone expression. He quirked an eyebrow. "What?"

You rolled your eyes. "I'm just going to say it; you're good at having sex and giving pleasure. You know you are, and so do I. And I'm not dumb, I can see the way you were drooling at the sight of my face the second I walked over to you."

He was taken aback at your straight forward attitude. Were you aware of what you were asking him?

"I want you to teach me." You repeated. "Please."