TOKITO MUICHIRO yours 2

CHAPTER ONE: Kuwajima Jigoro

AFTER THAT UNFORTUNATE DAY OF her family's murder, Sumi overcame her senses of fear, and sadness washed over her. She seeped and mourned, cradling the bodies of her family in her arms for days, before a teenage girl she didn't know of came to her house.

It was a girl she didn't know, wearing strange clothes, that of a black uniform with a decorative Hatori. She first said her condolences and prayed for her dead family, before bowing deeply on the floor, apologizing for being late.

Sumi had no idea what the girl was talking about. She held her mother's body tighter, her eye's puffy.

The girl explained that she was a part of the "demon slayer corps", a nongovernmental organization that killed demons. SHe then cleared up Sumi's confusion and told her that a demon was what killed her family. She then told her she could become a demon slayer if Sumi wished to prevent more deaths of innocent lives.

"Go north of here, to Arakawa city. Next to a lake, you will find a man who goes by the name of Kuwajima Jigoro. Tell him you want to become a demon sayer. Even if he turns you away, insist until he gives in."

After telling her this useful information,, the teenager helped Sumi bury her family's bodies, and prayed with her. The demon slayer reminded Sumi of her older sister. She was very straight forward and strong willed, yet very kind and thoughtful as well.

The teen then left behind some rice balls for the starving eleven year old to ear, and left for her next mission. Sumi was alone again. She changed her blood soaked rental yukata to her usual one, before deciding to set off for Arakawa city.

It took her days and many blisters on her feet, but she eventually made it to a big estate, that looked like a training ground. She saw some peach trees in the distance.

It was quiet, and there was nobody around. She wondered if anybody actually lived here. Sumi opened the gate, posing her head through and taking a look inside. "Excuse me!" She called, her eyes looking for any movement.

Silence. She decided to call out again. "Excuse me!" After a few beats of silence, she heard a rough, old voice. "Come in and walk around the house." She furrowed her eyebrows.

She let herself in, closing the gate behind her. She gripped on her yukata as she slowly made her way around the grand house, staying cautious.

There was an old man, cutting the weed off from the ground. He looked short and had a weird mustache, but looked a bit muscular for an old man. "Um, excuse me for intruding." She mumbled, her small voice making it into his old ears.

He looked up at her, showing a kind smile. "How many I help you?" He asked, putting down the weeder. He clapped his hands together to get the dirt off his hands, walking closer to her.

She hesitated, before deciding to finally let it out. "My family was killed by a demon, and a demon slayer told me to come find you. I want to become a demon slayer!" She said in the loudest voice she can, trying to seem confident.

The old man raised his eyebrows, his smile fading. He seemed surprised, before smiling.

"Oh, is that so. Well, I'm sorry about your family. A cruel world, this is." He started, walking off into the stance, away from the house. He waved his hand in signal for her to follow him, which she did.