Haikyuu Host club 5

PEAS IN A POD

All the homophobes to the back. IMMEDIATELY 👏

 IMMEDIATELY 👏

"I FEEL LIKE I'M THIRD WHEELING, FOR GOD'S sake

"I FEEL LIKE I'M THIRD WHEELING, FOR GOD'S sake." Sayaka mumbled and complained, sitting across from the duo. Kenma was silently sitting, his eyes trained on his game console shoved into Kuroo's jacket pocket.

The girls crowded them, barely giving Sayaka any space to sit comfortably. "Kenma-kun, you've known Kuroo-san since elementary, right?" A girl sitting next to Sayaka asked, her eyes filled with sparkles.

Kenma sighed. This has been the millionth time he's been asked this question. "Yeah." He said shortly.

"C'mon Kenma, she's a cute girl! It's a waste to not talk to her." Kuroo said, making the girl blush. Kenma looked up at Kuroo, the smirk on Kuroo's face immediately making the blonde look back down at his lap again, hiding his blush.

Obviously, the girls noticed this and held onto each other for dear life. "Sorry guys, Kenma's just shy." Kuroo said light heartedly, ruffling the younger male's hair a bit.

It was her third day and she was originally supposed to stick with Kuroo, but Kenma and Kuroo were basically two peas in a pod, so she just decided to learn from the two of them.

Sayaka tilted her head, trying to figure out what the gist was. She assumed that they were that 'best friend duo' that obviously had a crush on each other, except they displayed it as if it were a show for the girls.

She wondered if their flirting towards each other was even real. It could be fake.

"Kenma-san, do you have anybody you like?" A girl asked, whilst looking at Kuroo. She was obviously hinting that Kenma liked Kuroo. Kenma blinked a few times, before shrinking further into his seat.

"No." He said quietly, though the red hue on his face said otherwise. The girls excitedly shook each other, while Sayaka stayed confused.

"Well, come with me, Sakamura. Help me refill the coffee." Kuroo said, getting up from his seat. Sayaka sighed in relief, finally getting away from the crowded couch. Kenma looked at Kuroo as he left him.

"K-Kuroo!" He called, not wanting to be left with the girls. Kuroo only raised his hand in acknowledgement, not turning around and continuing to walk towards the tables.

"Finally. My shoulders were starting to cramp." Sayaka mumbled to herself, stretching her arms. Kuroo laughed at that, picking up the teacup on the table.

"Was it okay? To leave Kenma-san over there by himself?" She asked, turning around and looking at the troubled second year.

Kuroo smiled softly. "Yeah, Kenma can take care of himself. Plus, I need to stop babying him." Sayaka raised her eyebrow. Babying him?

"Kenma's been pretty bad at making friends, but I kind of forced him to be my friend since we were kids." He said, his eyes trained on the teapot.

Sayaka stood quietly next to him, getting out more teacups. "It was really just me and him since forever, but then Oikawa came to us out of no where and begged us to be a part of his club." The smile on his face slowly disappeared.

"I said no at first because Kenma and I were doing fine, but I really thought about it, and I joined the club. Kenma kind of just joined because I did."

Sayaka was kind of surprised. Kenma seemed more of a closed off person who just didn't like dealing with people. "And then he actually started warming up to the people in this club, and it made him happy, I guess. You know, having other friends."

She felt like she finally understood. The little "We like eachother" act that Kuroo and Kenma were displaying was really just a display, but Kuroo deeply cared about Kenma.

"What about you?" She asked, leaning against the table. Kuroo raised his eyebrows, his eyes meeting hers. "I'm sorry?" He asked in confusion.

"Did you like that he made other friends?" It felt like a stupid question, but it was still hard to answer. "Yeah, sure." He said, though she didn't believe it much.

"Enough about me. What about you?" He asked, drinking out of his cup, leaning against the table next to her. "What do you mean?" She asked, tilting her head, grabbing her own cup.

"You're the only girl in this club, isn't it hard?" He asked, making her deadpan. "If you knew I was a girl too, why didn't you say something?" She whined. Almost everybody knew, and she could've avoided herself from getting into this club.

"Well, the smart, but dumb king doesn't know about it, so you're in the club." He shrugged, placing a pocky into his mouth. She frowned. "Can't one of you just tell him?" Kuroo smirked, looking down at her.

"Tell him yourself." He said lightly, before walking back towards. She grit her teeth. "I've tried!" She whined, catching up with him.

"Kenma? Were you alright all by yourself?" Kuroo teased, sitting down next to him. Kenma glared at Kuroo. "Stop leaving me alone."

The girls seemed to blush at this comment. "Alright, alright." He laughed off.

Sayaka smiled watching the two of them interact. They really seemed special to eachother.

A/N Happy Pride Month! <3

END OF CHAPTER FOUR