Haikyuu Host club 7

PUBLIC AFFECTION

THE LITERAL COUPLE OF THE CLUB WERE THESE TWO THIRD years, Ushijima Wakatoshi, and Tendou Satori

THE LITERAL COUPLE OF THE CLUB WERE THESE TWO THIRD years, Ushijima Wakatoshi, and Tendou Satori. You might be wondering, 'Why the hell is a couple in a host club?'

Well, that was because they were the most unique and interesting couple in all of the school. Tendou was flirty and obsessive, while Ushijima was a bit dull and plain. Since their dynamic duo was so unique, everybody loved seeing them. What they did in the host club was the same as everybody else - fan service.

Everybody was surprised when Ushijima got a boyfriend in the first place. He was basically emotionless and didn't seem like the type of person to actually like somebody, but Tendou made it work.

"Well, I'm in your care today." Sayaka sighed, shrugging her shoulders. There were too many different and weird people in this club. She felt like she was getting mentally drained.

Tendou smirked, his arm around Ushijima's shoulder, who didn't even seem to mind. "Oh, cutie-chan! You're almost a perfect boy." Tendou teased, his eyes squinting.

Sayaka frowned. Tendou laughed at her reaction, waving it off. "Anyways, I noticed your hair style is different today, Tendou-san." Sayaka said, pointing to the locks of red hair covering Tendou's eyes.

Tendou let out a laugh and rubbed the back of his head. "I didn't have time to style it this morning." He said sheepishly, sticking out his tongue.

"I think it looks really good." Sayaka smiled, complimenting the undeniably handsome upperclassman. Tendou smiled widely at her compliment, turning towards his boyfriend. "You hear that, Wakatoshi-kun?" He asked, his eyes bright.

Ushijima only frowned from this. "It covers your eyes, I think it's dangerous." He only said shortly, raising his hand and brushing the bangs away from Tendou's eyes, the red haired boy nuzzling into the touch.

Sayaka blushed madly. Now she understood. 'They're literally the perfect couple!' She screamed in her heart.

She also couldn't help but notice how Ushijima lied. He didn't think it was dangerous, he probably just didn't like how more people paid attention to Tendou, because he wanted him to himself.

She giggled at the recognition, finding Ushijima kind of cute. "What's wrong?" Ushijima asked, noticing how she was laughing. He took his hand off of Tendou's head, making him frown.

Sayaka grinned and shook her head, which concerned Ushijima, but he didn't question it any further.

"Well, let's go over to our customers now. Mind bringing the snacks, cutie-chan?" Tendou asked, pushing Ushijima's back as they headed over to the couches and coffee table. "I have a name." Sayaka mumbled, picking up the tray of pocky and milk tea.

"Hey~! Sorry for making you all wait." Tendou apologized, plopping onto the couch. He pat the open space next to him, gesturing for his lover to sit down, which he did.

"Your hair's very nice today, Tendou-san!" A girl said desperately, clinging onto her other friend. Tendou squinted his eyes. "Only today?" The girl turned into a stuttering mess, but Sayaka was more interested in Ushijima's jealous nose scrunch.

Tendou obviously noticed, nuzzling his head into the crook of Ushijima's neck to comfort him, making everybody surrounding them push against each other and fan girl.

Sayaka was elbowed and pushed countless of times, making her furrow her eyebrows.

The squealing soon came to a stop as the girls collected themselves. "Say, Sakamura-san, was it?" A first year asked the second year. Sayaka turned her attention to the absolutely adorable girl.

"Yes, it is." She smiled, making the first year blush. "D-Do you have a girlfriend? O-Or boyfriend!" She blurted out. Sayaka's face straightened at the unexpected question. Was this a confession?

"Oh, I'm interested! Say, cutie-chan, do you?" Tendou asked, once again, slinging his arm over Ushijima's shoulders. Sayaka slowly shook her head.

"I've never even had a crush, nor have I been confessed to." Everybody, excluding Ushijima, gasped dramatically at the answer.

"Y-You've never been confessed to? What blind school did you go to?" A different girl said, as if she were offended. Sayaka blushed as everybody talked about how she was too 'pretty' to not be confessed to.

"Well, then what type of girl are you into?" Sayaka sweat dropped at the fact that was she being treated as if she were a complete boy, but then again, she couldn't expose her sex just yet. She had to pay for the vase, unfortunately.

"A nice, caring person, if I'm honest. I'm not too complicated, but I can't say for sure because I've never properly liked someone before." She laughed, a little embarrassed.

"Don't worry, Wakatoshi-kun probably felt the same way until he met me." Tendou said, his face dangerously close to his boyfriend's, making all the girls watch in anticipation.

It was surprising how Ushijima held no reaction to how close Tendou's face was, and just look dead into Tendou's eyes. Though, the obvious admiration was leaking out.

"Ah! You're so cute!" Tendou gushed, ruffling Ushijima's hair aggressively. Tendou looked towards Sayaka.

"I think you just have to meet the right person." He advised, pointing his other hand into the air. Sayaka half-smiled at the unneeded advise. She didn't even want to be in love.

"I'm surprised Oikawa doesn't seem to hold in interest in you." Ushijima said, his expression straight. Sayaka raised her eyebrows at this. She tilted her head, wondering what he meant.

"He's always annoying with the newbies." Tendou explained. The pink haired girl slowly nodded. She hadn't talked to Oikawa ever since that day, and barely even saw him.

"Is that so..."

A/N one of my favorite ships tbh. Hbu?

END OF CHAPTER SIX