BNHA FTRF crossover 1

A/N Boku no Hero Academia x From the Red Fog crossover. Trigger warning for violent content, mention of sexual abuse against a minor (pedophilia).

RWANDA REMEMBERED A CERTAIN man from a not-so bright childhood memory. The relationship with the said man was also a blur, along with his name and voice. All he remembered of that man was his sick smile.

The kind of smile that made you want to throw up, the kind of the smile that made your fingers tremble subconsciously. It was a smile of a man who was taking advantage of an innocent, helpless, confused child.

It was the smile of a pedophile who saw his bright, shining chance as he looked down at a boy who didn't know any better.

Rwanda didn't remember much of what actually happened during those "play times", but he remembered clearly what he felt during those sessions. He remembers the disgust, the anger, the fury - everything.

He remembers how he would stare at the pencil sitting on top of the desk that would've looked so perfect lodged into the man's eye that was sniffing up his neck and unclothing him.

(A/N I'd like to point out that this is content straight out of From the Red Fog)

He remembers wondering how satisfying it would be to take the empty glass bottle on top of the desk and break it, only to pierce it through the man's chest and watch as he whimpered his final words. Oh, how he wished to see nothing but pain and fear from the man.

Rwanda's parents were dead, meaning that he was an orphan. He lived at a small, poor orphanage that was barely financially stable. The people who worked there weren't particularly mean, but they always seemed stressed and too busy to actually take care of all the parentless kids.

The only person that ever showed him any attention was Bankei Satoshi, his teacher at the public school. The teacher taught basic science, at the time.

The abuse had started around the time Rwanda had gotten his quirk.

Bankei and Rwanda were alone in the science lab, Bankei simply showing the boy some cool science experiments. Rwanda was a quiet boy. He seemed emotionless most of the time and never really smiled.

Rwanda and Bankei sat next to each other, when a glass thermometer slipped out of the boy's hand and fell onto the floor, shattering into tiny pieces. The orphan flinched at the sound, and Bankei quickly reassured him. "It's alright, don't worry about it!" He had told him, hurrying to lean down and pick the broken glass up.

Bankei flinched and sucked in air through his gritted teeth as his thumb had gotten cut, a small drop of blood emitting from his skin. He sighed and showed the wound to the child, laughing at his own clumsiness.

"Oh my, I've gotten a wound. Would you mind licking off the blood, Rwanda?" Now, this wasn't a question that any normal person would ask another to do, but Bankei only had malicious intent.

He, who didn't know that what the teacher had just asked him to do wasn't normal, complied and pressed a firm kiss on the teacher's thumb, his tongue swiping at the blood. As he retreated, he heard an echoed voice. "What an idiot."

It sounded like a groan. He stared up at the teacher with big eyes and a confused stare. Did the teacher just... curse at front of him? It sure didn't sound like he spoke, though.