TAMAKI arrogant oc

A/N Shy boy x Arrogant girl

MIZUKI HAD ALWAYS BEEN a scary girl. She was mean and cold to anybody who ever tried to get close to her. She never yelled but her words still were like venom.

She's been in many unnecessary fights, even though she's never started them. She was undeniably beautiful, but her constant scowl ruined the artwork. It was so painfully obvious that she didn't intend on making friends.

She's always been in class B through the first and second year, purely because of her personality, but after seeing how she had the heart of a true hero and her outstanding work during hero classes, the teachers decided to move her into Class A starting her third year. Sure, there were people that disliked her. She didn't care.

There were many people that wanted to be friends with her - not to be friends with her, but to basically use her as a shield and a trophy. She was an outstanding student if you looked past her history of violence and profanity.

It was basically impossible to even be on good terms with her because she hated and rejected everybody, for some odd reason. Well, that was, until she met Amajiki Tamaki.

When she first entered class 3-A with her handbag slung over her shoulder, sighing in distress and annoyance. She wondered why so many students liked bothering her.

She looked at the seating chart displayed on the chalk board on the front, and walked to her seat. There was a boy sitting behind her, shrunk into his seat and glaring so hard into his lap that he could burn holes into it. Her eyebrow quirked in confusion.

"Y'alright? You look like you're about to shit your pants." She scoffed. He quickly looked up at her, eyes wide and a hint of fear in them. He immediately started trembling. The infamous "Anamura Mizuki" was actually speaking to him. And she was concerned, too!

His reaction of a flustered state made her eyes widen as well. 'Wait... this boy is adorable.' She thought, for the first time in a long time, a genuine smile blooming on her face. The color in Tamaki's face drained. Why was she smiling at him like he was some kind of toy?

"What's your name?" She asked, not a hint of the usual annoyance planted in her voice. Her voice was light and cute. It kind of made him wonder if she was even the same girl he occasionally saw the past two years.

He saw her in the hallway and in conjoined classes, and she always scared him. She never smiled, and she was never nice. Her performance at the sports festival made him officially scared of her.

"Amajiki." He managed to whisper out, his desk rattling because of his trembling body. Of course, she didn't care. "Amajiki? Nice name. I'm sure you've heard of me." She grinned, sitting in her seat backwards to face him. He stiffly nodded. Her grin widened.

Two boys also in class 3-A saw her happily talking to Amajiki. In fact, everybody did. It was so rare and out of character to see her like this - normal. The two boys took this chance and decided to strike a conversation with the usual scary girl.

"Good- Good mornin', Anamura." One boy said, passing by Amajiki and her desk. As if a switch had been turned off, her smile and eyebrows dropped, a clear expression filled with annoyance displayed. She turned her head and looked up at the two with half lidded, empty eyes. Even Tamaki got scared.

"Fuck off." She groaned, clicking her tongue after so they got the message that she had no intention of ever talking to the two of them. They quivered from her intense glare and marched away like soldiers that were given a command, and left her alone. When she turned back to Tamaki, she had the same bright smile that she was showing earlier.

"Let's be friends." She told him, digging in her pocket and pulling out a wrapped caramel, as if it were some kind of peace offering. He looked into her eyes, still trembling, with his eyebrows downturned outwards. "Really?" He asked, his voice filled more with despair than disbelief. She nodded, pushing the caramel across the desk further and closer to him.

Tamaki didn't really want to be her friend. She was scary, and being with her made him feel like he was having a constant panic attack. But he was too kind to deny an offer like being friends.

He managed to form a small, weak smile and took the caramel, placing it in his jacket pocket. She let out a laugh through her nose, delighted. He didn't know what she was planning, but he didn't like it.