DEMON SLAYER op fem oc

RYUUZAKI HIMEOFFICIAL TITLE: OYABUN

RYUUZAKI HIME
OFFICIAL TITLE: OYABUN

親分 [ OYABUN ]
SIMILAR TO "OYAKATA"; MEANS BOSS

Ryuuzaki Hime is a direct descendant of the first ever breath user, Tsugikuni Yoriichi. Ryuuzaki Hime uses The breath of the Stars

It is the breath especially close to The breath of the Sun. It has 7 forms in total.

FIRST FORM
CELAENO

SECOND FORM
TIANGUAN

THIRD FORM
PETRA

FOURTH FORM
MUSICA

FIFTH FORM
ZHANG

SIXTH FORM
MOON

SEVENTH FORM
SUN

HIME HAD NEVER SHOWN her face to the demon slayer corpse. In fact, she was one of the demon slayer corpse's biggest secrets that even the Hashiras didn't know her. She wasn't a Hashira, she was above them.

The only person who knew of her existence was Ubuyashiki and his family. She lived in an enclosed estate not far from Ubuyashiki's estate, where she did nothing.

Hime was 29 years old, with a beautiful red birthmark spread around her chest. It was a birthmark that was always passed down to the descendants of Tsugikuni Yoriichi, the first ever demon slayer and breath wielder.

She had natural talent and was the only person able to master the star breath.

Hime was also one of Muzan's main targets. Muzan, who had an irrational fear of Yoriichi, pledged to kill off his family and blood line, yet Ubuyashiki hid them so well that even the demon king couldn't find them.

Similar to Ubuyashiki's family, the Tsugikuni clan was cursed. The blood relative of Yoriichi would die by the age of 35, and the married partner would either have to change their name or else they'll get in an accident and die a horrible death.

This was the case of Hime. She was already blind, but that didn't affect her combat skills what so ever. She had top notch senses that made it seem like she was perfectly capable of seeing.

The only person who's currently capable of killing Muzan as of right now was Hime. Her seventh form, "Sun", was a mock of the Breath of the Sun.