Cuddles for a moody toddler

(flowergirl20013, Thank you so much for requesting! I hope you liked it!)

Alison hadn't had the best day. She hadn't had the best week.

Sam and Dean were working a case, just a normal vengeful spirit case. Alison huffed as she sat up on the bed, her blanket wrapped over her head and shoulders.

"Sammy, daddy?" She asked.

Sam and Dean barely glanced up at her before looking back down at their things.

"What, Ali?" Dean asked.

"Tuddles!" She cheered with a smile.

"Alison, we're a little busy right now." Sam stated as he typed something into his laptop.

Alisons face dropped lightly. She got out of the bed and went over to them, she grabbed sams sleeve and deans and pulled on them.

"Tuddles?"

"Alison, not right now." Dean pulled his arm away from her.

"We tuddle now!" Ali raised her voice, jerking on Sams arm.

"Alison, do not raise your voice at us. We said no, we are busy." Dean told her.

"No!" Alison whined. "Tome tuddle!" She grabbed deans arm again, still holding onto sams.

"Munchkin, you know we love Ali cuddles, but we're working right now. We can later, okay?" Sam ruffled her hair.

"No! Tuddle now!" Alison pulled on their arms.

"Alison, no." Dean said.

Alison furrowed her brows.

"Tuddles!" She stomped her foot.

"Alison, you will go in—"

"Tuddles! Tuddles! Tuddles!" She chanted, each chant getting louder. "Tuddles!"

"Alison, stop it, right now." Dean scolded her.

"Tuddles! Tuddles! Tuddles! Tuddles! Tuddles! Tuddles!" The little girl repeated.

Sam and Dean looked at each other.

"Tuddles!" Alison nearly screamed.

"Alright! God! You were normal yesterday." Dean stated. "Sammy, why don't you go cuddle with her, I'll get the rest of this done."

Before Sam could answer, Alison spoke up.

"Tome tuddle wif me!" She grabbed sams sleeves, pulling him out of his chair.

"Okay, I'm coming!" Sam chuckled.

Alison giggled and got up into the bed, Sam plopped down beside her. He wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her up onto his chest. Alison kept a handful of his shirt in her hand, as she laid her head on his chest.

Sam glanced over at dean who was chuckling, shaking his head.

Sam chuckled lightly, then kissed Alisons head, keeping his arms around her tightly.

Thank you so much for reading!