Meat swap

(-GoldenxAngel, Thank you for requesting! The ages do not match up for this, but for this chapter, Alison is fifteen.)

"Dean, and Sammy Winchester." The woman sighed as she placed a plate on the table. "How long has it been?"

"The summer before sixth grade." Sam said.

"Oh, I remember." The lady said. "You assigned yourself your own reading list." She said.

"Nerd." Alison scoffed.

"That's right, I forgot about that!" Dean laughed.

"Your mom had to be the best babysitter we ever had." Sam told the girl sitting next to the woman across from them.

"When I was a maid, at the maid flower out on the interstate, before you were even an idea, their dad used to pass through town and leave the boys with me, while he went off to work." The lady told her daughter.

Alison chuckled.

"I miss that guy." She sniffled a little.

"I'm sure." The lady smiled at her. "One time he was gone for two weeks."

"Two weeks?" Her daughter questioned.

"Mm-hmm." The woman confirmed. "Oh, he always came limping back. He loved you boys."

"Do you know what he did all that time?" The girl questioned.

The three Winchesters stayed quiet.

"Little sammy kept trying to tell me, of course I didn't believe him. At first, anyway." The woman said.

"Katie, our dad happened to be an expert at getting rid of ghosts." Sam told her.

"Among other things." Alison sighed.  "And now, so are we." She gave a halfhearted smile.

"I called them sweetie, they can help us." The lady put her hand on Katie's leg.

A man walked into the room, the five people looked up at him.

"Sounds like you guys got yourselves a poltergeist." Dean stated, ruffling Alisons hair.

She smacked his hand away, making Katie giggle. Alison couldn't help but smile at her, a hardly noticeable shade of pink covering her face.

"Started a month or two after we moved in." The man said.

"Yeah, it was just bumps, and knocks, and scratches on the wall at first. And then it started breaking things." The woman told them.

"And then it attacked Katie." Sam stated.

"That was two nights ago." The guy said.

"Can you show them, hon?" The lady asked Katie.

Katie pulled her blanket off her lap, then stood up. She pulled her shirt up, revealing the words "Murderd chylde." Engraved by a blade in her stomach.

"Holy shit." Alison muttered, her eyes wide.

"Murderd chylde." Sam spoke.

"Katie, everything's gonna be fine." Dean leaned forwards. "I promise." He told her.

Katie gave him a smile.

"Why don't you take yourselves a little vacation, and we'll take care of it." Dean told them.

"Thank you." The woman let out a breath.

~~~

A boy came up to the front counter with a tray of the Winchesters food.