"Draw me like one of your french girls, Jack."

Alison and Jack sat at the table in the bunker, across from Sam, Dean, and Castiel. Jack was playing with Alisons hair as she drew in her sketchbook.

She was drawing random things that came to mind, Jack was watching her draw as he played with her hair.

"You're good at that." Jack spoke up to the girl.

Alison looked up and him and smiled.

"Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome." Jack smiled back at her.

The two stared at each other for a moment before Dean loudly cleared his throat. The two looked over at him, Dean raised his brows at them.

"Here." Alison rolled her eyes at her father, and gave Jack the sketch book, setting it in front of him. "Draw me like one of your French girls, Jack."

Sam choked on his beer, and Jack smiled, understanding the reference, as he and Alison had just watched the movie the previous night.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! There will be no drawings like the French girls!" Dean said, furrowing his brows.

Cas tilted his head in confusion.

He did not understand that reference.

"Come on." Alison grabbed Jacks hand, pulling him up out of the seat as she got up from her own.

"Where do you two think you're going?" Dean questioned them.

"I'm going to draw her like one of my French girls." Jack grinned just before both of them rushed down the hallway, out of the room, going towards Alisons bedroom.

"Oh, hell no!" Dean immediately got up and rushed after them.

Sam laughed and Cas looked to him.

"Sam, I don't understand. What do they mean?" Cas asked Sam.

"It's from the titanic, the movie." Sam chuckled.

"Oh." Cas nodded.

Sam laughed.

(I hope you guys liked this short chapter, I've never actually watched the titanic, but I know that reference from the movie😂)

Thank you so much for reading!