Cowboys & Cowgirls

Alison was excited. It was Halloween! Which meant candy, and dressing up! Alison didn't like going trick-or-treating, she liked staying at the motel with Sam and Dean.

But she enjoyed dressing up anyways. And occasionally, Sam and Dean would dress up with her.

Dean had already dressed into his outfit, and Sam was in the process of tucking his shirt in.

Dean looked up as the bathroom door opened, and out came Alison in her outfit. Though, hers looked a lot different.

She had tried tucking her jeans into her boots, and the buttons on her shirt didn't match up, it also wasn't tucked in, and her hat was backwards. She was trying to fix her belt, but she never really got the hang of them.

Dean let out a laugh.

"Baby, come here, let me fix you." Dean chuckled, crouching down as Alison rushed to him.

"I tried." She told him.

"I see that." Dean smiled at her.

Dean pulled her jeans out of her boots, and pulled them down over them. He unbuttoned her shirt, and fixed it. Then he tucked her shirt into her jeans, and fixed her hat.

As he started fixing her belt, Sam spoke up.

"Alison, here, look at the camera!" Sam smiled, holding up a camera.

Alison looked over, and before she could smile, Sam took the picture.

Sam chuckled as he stood up, looking at the picture he took.

"Did you fix it?" Alison asked dean, looking up at him with sparkling green eyes.

Dean smiled as he looked up at her, his eyes matching hers.

"Yeah, I'm done." He kissed her nose making it scrunch up.

"Thank you, daddy!" Alison giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck, and hugging him.

"You're welcome, babygirl." Dean kissed her temple as he stood up with her in his arms.

Sam smiled at them as he grabbed his hat and put it on his head.

"Can we have candy now, uncle Sammy?" She asked, knowing that Sam usually didn't like when she ate a bunch of junk food and candy.

"Yes, you can have candy now." Sam chuckled.

Alison smiled widely. She grabbed onto both of their hands, pulling them towards the couch.

(This was an old draft I found, and I really liked it.)

Thank you so much for reading!