Grandpa

(Mikuchan1989 Thank you so much for requesting! I loved writing this one!)

______________________________

Alison drew in her coloring book next to Rumsfeld, Bobby singers Rottweiler, watching ice age dawn of the dinosaurs while sitting on the couch.

Bobby was keeping her while John and Dean were out on a hunt. Dean had a hard time trusting other people with his daughter, he preferred Bobby over anyone else.

Alison giggled at the dog, then reached over and pet him.

"Here you, go, sweet pea." Bobby said as he set a fried bologna sandwich on a plate next to the girl and her sippy cup that had apple juice in it.

Ali smiled up at him before picking up the sandwich.

"Little bites, alright? Don't make me go fishing." Bobby told her with a chuckle.

Ali giggled and took a bite of her sandwich.

They both looked up, and Rumsfeld sat up as the door opened and in came John holding dean up, practically carrying him as he was grasping his side, fading in and out of consciousnesses.

Ali tilted her head as Bobby rushed over to them.

"What the hell happened?" He questioned them.

"Dean decided to run after the werewolf alone." John stated.

Alison looked over at the Rottweiler, then back over at the adults.

"Okay, come lay him down." Bobby said, getting on the other side of Dean.

The two men carried dean into a guest room and layer him on the bed. Alison slid off the couch and set her plate on the coffee table, leaving her sippy cup on the couch.

Rumsfeld got up off the couch and followed the two year old as she stumbled towards the room they took dean to.

John leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over this chest as Bobby started looking for a first aid kit.

Alison giggled and started towards dean who was laying on the bed, deans head turned slightly, his eyes landing on her.

"Alison, no." He breathily spoke.

"Alison, get out." John started towards the girl.

Ali stuck her arm out, pointing towards dean as she babbled, continuing towards him.

John grabbed her arm making her whine as he pulled her towards the door.

"Dad. Dad!" Dean raised his voice as much as he could.

John turned his head to look at him.

"Be easy with her." He told his father.

John rolled his eyes and picked Alison up. Dean turned his head back to Bobby who had gotten the first aid kit and a bottle of whiskey.

John set alison down on the couch and started back towards the guest room.

Alison whined as she stood up on the couch.