Carry on part 3

Dean squeezed his eyes shut as he heard his daughter screaming in pain. He held back his tears as he could hear her sobbing and crying.

About a hour and half passed, and it was quiet again.

He heard people walking down the hall, then a door open, a moment later, it slammed.

Dean let his tears fall.

"I'm sorry, baby." He cried. "I'm so sorry."

Alison laid on the cold hard floor, she was very still, afraid if she moved, she would explode. She couldn't feel anything.

Dean looked up as the door opened, and in came the man and woman from before.

"You son of a Bitch. I will kill you!" Dean yelled at them. "You understand me? I am going to kill you!?"

The two ignored him, as they walked over to him.

"What are you doing?" Dean questioned them as the man grabbed a fist full of his hair and jerked his head to the side, then the girl injected something into deans neck before he could even say anything.

Dean started to feel drowsy, and his vision was turning black. Before he knew it, he passed out.

~~~

Alisons eyes fluttered open, landing on the wall. She was weak, could barely move.

She didn't know where Dean was, and she was in pain. She really hoped Sam was looking for them.

Alison couldn't feel anything, she thought she was moving, but she wasn't sure. She started quietly humming a song that filled her head.

What's up, by four non blondes.

She loved that song. She thought it fit her life. It helped her cope with things.

The humming turned into quiet singing, she was finally starting to feel her fingers. Her arm lay on the floor in front of her face, a few inches away, her arm was bloody, along with her fingers.

Her fingers drew tiny circles on the hard cold floor. Sometimes it would leave a red stain, sometimes it wouldn't. Alison had tear stains on her face, smeared in with the blood.

Everything was echoing in her head, every drip of water leaking from the pipes, to every little scratch from the mice in the walls.

She could faintly hear groaning coming from somewhere. Alisons eyes moved around the room, landing on a big vent.

"Son of a..." She made out from what she heard.

Alisons eyes started closing again, she was losing a lot of blood, and fast.

~~~

Sam walked around as prince sniffed the parking lot, Sam looked towards prince who was heading towards the grass, probably to do his business.

It had been about two days since Alison went missing. He had been feeling like something, or someone was watching him, and even prince was acting strange.

Sam looked down at his phone for a moment, then looked up when he heard prince barking. He furrowed his brows, seeing as the dog was barking and looking in a specific direction.

"Prince, calm down." Sam started towards the dog, but as soon as he did, the dog went jetting towards the wooded area. "Prince!"

Sam ran after the dog, who seemed to be chasing something.

"Prince!" Sam yelled as he kept running after him.

He stopped just in time to see prince jumping up on someone, snarling at them and biting their arms. He was attacking them.