Pranks

(miniwinchester_, thank you for requesting! I hope you like it!)
_____________________

Alison smirked as she walked through the store. She walked down the prank isle and picked up a fake positive pregnancy test.

She couldn't help but laugh just imagining the look on her fathers face.

Ali headed back to the bunker and got ready with her prank. She told Jack about it, because more than likely, he would be a part of it.

Dean, sam, and cas were in the library, talking, drinking beer, doing normal Winchester things. Alison then walked into the room with a very scared and worried look on her face.

The three men looked up at her.

"Alison, what's wrong?" Sam asked her.

She looked at him, tears glistening in her eyes.

Dean furrowed his brows and got up after setting his beer down, he went to his daughter.

"Alison, what's the matter?" He asked her.

Alison looked up at him.

"Um..." She started. "L-look, you can't get mad, o-okay?" She put her hands on deans arms, then let them fall back to her sides.

"Alison, you're scaring me, what's wrong?" Dean questioned her.

"Dad, I'm pregnant." She said quietly.

Dean was quiet for a moment, then he laughed.

"Yeah, right. That's funny." Dean laughed.

Alison sighed lightly. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out the fake pregnancy test.

She held it out to her father.

Dean stared at his daughter as his smile faded before his eyes shifted down to the positive pregnancy test. He took it and looked at it.

He furrowed his brows.

Sam and castiel got up, coming beside Dean and looking over his shoulders at the test.

"Hilarious." Dean spoke up. "The jokes over, Alison." He chuckled.

"Dad..." Alison dropped her head as she let a tear fall.

Dean stared at her.

"Dean, I don't think she's kidding." Sam spoke quietly.

"Who's is it?" Dean spoke quietly.

Alison stayed quiet as she looked down at her shoes.

"Who's is it?" Dean raised his voice.

"Jacks." Alison finally spoke up.

"I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna friggin' kill him!" Dean threw the test onto the table and stormed out of the room, going to find the nephilim.

Alison chased after him.

"Dad! Dad, stop!" She yelled after dean, but the man was pissed.

Pissed with a capital P.

Dean threw open jacks bedroom door making the boy look up at him.

"You little son of a—" He charged at the boy.

Jacks eyes widened, he got up and started running. He ran out into the hallway and ran into Alison, he hid behind her as Dean came down the hallway.

"Dad, stop it!"

"Alison, I suggest you move." Dean warned her as he glared at Jack.

"Can't we just talk about this? You're not the only one freaking out, okay?" Alison told him.

Dean inhaled deeply, containing his anger.

"You have about two minutes to explain yourselves." He told them.

"We were in his room, and I don't know..." Alison played with her fingers. "We were just watching a movie then things got heated, an-and things happened." Alison explained. "W-we forgot to use protection..."

Dean sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"I thought you were more responsible than this." He stated to his daughter.

"I'm sorry." Alison looked down at her shoes.

"Are you a hundred percent sure?" Dean asked them.

Jack looked to Alison who nodded.

"When did you two have sex?" Dean questioned them.

"I don't know...about two weeks ago?" Alison said.

Dean sighed and let his head drop.

"Alright." He said quietly. "You're both still kids. This is a big deal, and an even bigger decision." Dean stated. "Look, I'm all for helping you two out with the kid, I'm sure sammy and cas would be too, but you have to be ready for the responsibility, do you understand me?"

Alison was surprised Dean was giving her a choice to keep a baby, if she was pregnant. Jack was staying quiet because he didn't want to mess anything up, and risk being attacked by Dean.

"Dad, I have something to tell you." Alison said.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm not pregnant. It's a prank, I got the test from that prank store down town." Alison chuckled.

A weight was lifted from deans shoulders.

"Oh, thank god!" He let out a huge breath of relief. "I really though I was gonna be a grandpa, don't do that!" He scolded her.

Alison laughed.

"It's not funny! You're a brat." Dean brushed past the two.

Alison laughed again as she turned to Jack.

"Can we watch power rangers in your room?" Jack asked Alison.

"Yeah, come on." She grabbed his hand and led him to her room.

Ali closed the door behind her as Jack went and got in the bed. She smiled and jumped into the bed next to Jack.

"Thanks for letting me nearly get you killed for a prank." Alison thanked him.

"It's okay. I'd do anything for you." Jack smiled at her.

Alison smiled back then laid her head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you, Ali."

(I feel like it was a little short, but my mind went blank towards the end.)

Thank you so much for reading!