Grandpa part 2

John looked over from his burger to Alison who was eating her French fries, her eyes glued to the tv.

He chuckled at her before looking back to the tv.

A few minutes passed, then Alison set her empty plate down on the table. She then crawled up beside John, laying her head against him.

John hesitantly wrapped his arm around her, as soon as he did, Alison wrapped her arms around his, holding it close.

She babbled, pointing at the tv, looking up at John. John nodded along, acting like he knew everything she was saying.

"Yep. Tell me all about it." He smiled softly.

Alison laughed.

"What's so funny, huh?" John asked her with a chuckle.

Ali giggled, taking johns hand and laying it in her lap, she opened his hand, then layer her tiny hand on top of his. She giggled again and looked up at John.

John ruffled her hair as she laid her head against his arm. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Is it bedtime?" John asked her. "Hmm?"

He sighed as he looked at his watch, seeing it was 8:42. He let her stay up past her bedtime.

John set his near empty plate on the table, then picked Alison up as he stood up. She laid her head on his shoulder as he lightly bounced her in his arms.

He remembered something Dean once told him. Something like, Ali needed her bear to sleep, so he grabbed the girls teddy bear and her pacifier.

"Here you go, pickle." He held the binky out to her.

She gladly took it as he handed her the bear.  He took her over to deans bed, and set her down.

Ali whined as she reached for her blanket. John looked back at it, and reached over, grabbing it.

"Alright, here." He covered her up with it.

Alison took her pacifier out of her mouth.

"Daddy?" She asked John.

"Your daddy's not here right now." He told her.

Alisons eyes started watering.

"Daddy!" She whined as she looked around for Dean.

"It's okay, Ali, calm down." John tried, but Alison started crying.

"Daddy!" She sobbed as she stood up on the bed.

"Alison, lay down." John pointed towards the bed.

Ali cried, bouncing on the bed slightly out of agitation.

"Alison, you need to go to bed." John ordered her.

She continued crying.

John then dug his phone out of his pocket, and dialed deans number, before putting it to his ear as it began ringing.

"Come on, dean, pick up." He muttered.

"Hello?"

"Alison won't listen to me, she won't lay down." John told dean. "She wants you."

Dean sighed lightly as he heard Alison crying in the background.

"Alright, put me on speakerphone." Dean told his father.

John did as told.

"Alison, baby, calm down." Deans voice rang through the phone making Alison look up.