Scarred

(Shayla502715 Thank you so much for giving me this idea! I'm sorry it's short, but I definitely enjoyed writing it!😂)

Alison and Sam were at the library for research, while Dean was out at a bar, the same place he normally was when Ali and Sam went to the library together.

Alison was reading a diary of a wimpy kid book while Sam was walking over to her.

"Okay, munchkin, I got everything I need, you ready to head back?" Sam asked the girl as he stood behind her, ruffling her hair as she looked up at him.

"Yeah, we can go." Alison smiled as she closed her book.

"Alright." Sam chuckled.

~~~

Alison skipped beside Sam while holding his hand. They had to walk to the library, which wasn't really a big deal, but Alison would've enjoyed to listen to some Nirvana on the way to and from the library.

Sam and Ali crossed the parking lot, and the impala was parked in front of their motel room.

"Daddy's back!" Alison smiled excitedly.

Sam chuckled at her.

The two made their way to room 1B. Sam got out his key and unlocked the door, he pushed the door open and they stepped in.

He immediately froze along with Alison as they saw Dean and some random lady half naked on the bed, Dean had jumped as soon as he heard the door open, he quickly covered himself and the woman with a blanket.

"Oh my god! Dean!" Sam yelled as he pulled Alison out of the room.

"What?!" Dean asked as he snatched his pants off the floor beside the bed. "I thought you wouldn't be back until later!"

"Dean, the library closes in fifteen minutes! Your daughter just— we're getting our own room!" Sam told him just before stepping out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

Alison was horrified as Sam led her to the office.

They went in and Sam rented them their own room.

Which was far away from their old one.

Alison huffed as she sat down on one of the beds.

"I'm scarred for life." She stated making Sam chuckle a little.

Alison then gasped making Sam look at her.

"Teddys in there!" She said.

Sam sighed.

"Can't you just sleep without him tonight? Just once?" Sam asked her, practically begging.

"But he'll be scarred for life, too!" Alison told him.

"So will I!" Sam stated.

"Good point. Okay, fine, I'll sleep without him tonight." Alison sighed.

"Thank you." Sam said.

Ali huffed.

"Can we watch a movie and forget everything that just happened within the last ten minutes?" She asked her uncle.

"Yes. Yes, we can." Sam grabbed the tv remote.

Thank you so much for reading!