Wishes

(xFandom_Queenx, Here is the other request, I enjoyed writing this one as well, I hope you like it! This was 4,090 words, so it's a long one!)

Alison laughed as she jumped on the bed again, after dean had repeatedly told her to stop.

"Alison Winchester, I will not tell you again. Get off the bed, and stop jumping on it, right now." Dean grabbed her arm making her stop, Sam looked up at them.

Alison pulled her arm away from him, furrowing her brows.

"No! I don't want to!" Alison told him.

"I don't care what you don't wanna do, I said stop it!" Dean said, grabbing her and putting her on the ground. "Do not make me spank you, because you and I both know I will." Dean warned her, his hand still on her arm.

Sam looked back down at his book. He always felt uncomfortable when this happened.

Alison grabbed his wrist and shoved him off of her.

"Stop it!" Alison yelled at him.

"Then I suggest you cut it out." Dean said.

Alison glared at him as he walked away from her.

She climbed back up onto the bed, she looked up to see Dean looking at her, as if daring her to do it.

Sam looked between them.

But alison didn't start jumping on the bed again.

~~~

Alison let go of deans hand as she walked in between him and Sam. Dean looked down at her, seeing as she was still holding Sams hand.

He let his eyes linger on her.

As soon as he looked away from her, she let go of Sams hand. Sam looked down at her.

He really hoped Dean wouldn't see it, he had a rule for whenever they went to stores, and it was mainly because Alison had a habit of running off. But Alison had to hold somebody's hand the entire time they walked through the store.

And if she didn't, she got in trouble and got put in the corner when they got back.

Alison fell behind a little, looking at everything on the shelf. She looked up at Sam and Dean who weren't paying attention. She then ran out of the isle, into the middle of store.

Dean turned his head a little, and took a double take when he didn't see the girl.

"Alison?" He asked, looking around the corner. "Son of a bitch." He muttered. "You go that way, I'll go this way." He said, walking the opposite way of Sam who nodded.

Sam sighed.

Alison walked down one of the isles, humming a little song she made up.

"Alison!"

Ali jumped a little as she turned, seeing dean coming towards her. She shrieked and ran from him.

Dean cursed under his breath, chasing the girl. As she rounded the corner, dean grabbed her arm, and pulled her back.

"No!" Alison whined, trying to pull away from dean, but his grip was too strong.