Family

(I've been dying to write this, or something like this, so here it is!)

Dean entered his sleeping daughters room, and started towards her bed.

"Ali, wake up." He smiled as he gently shook her.

She whined as she pushed her face into her pillow.

"Alison, come on, you're gonna be late for school." Dean chuckled as he poked her side.

"I don't wanna go!" Alison stated.

"You have to go, now get up." Dean pulled her covers off of her.

"Daddy!" Alison whined as she sat up.

"Alison!" Dean mimicked her tone.

Alison huffed as she crossed her arms, giving Dean a look.

"Don't look at me like that, little lady." Dean chuckled as he ruffled her bed head. "Come on, you have to get dressed."

He started towards her closet and started getting her clothes. The last time he let her dress herself, she came out with a purple sock, an orange sock, a bright pink shirt and yellow pajama pants.

Once he got her outfit, which was a guns and roses t shirt, jeans, and a pair of white socks, he gave them to her, and made her go into her bathroom to change.

After a minute, Ali came out with her shoes on her hands.

"I need help!" She told Dean as she ran to him making him chuckle.

She may have been six years old, but she still had trouble with her left and right.

He picked Alison up and set her on the bed, she gave him her shoes and he put them on her feet, and tied them.

"There you go, babygirl. Did you brush your teeth?" Dean asked her, the girl nodded. "Good girl." He kissed her forehead as he stood up, picking her up off the bed and setting her on the ground. "Alright, go get papa, he made your favorite."

Alisons face lit up with excitement.

"Bacon?" She asked him with big eyes.

"Yep." Dean smiled.

Alison squealed then ran out of the room making Dean chuckle. He shook his head and followed after her.

Alison ran into the kitchen and to castiel, wrapping her arms around his legs.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Castiel smiled as he placed a hand on her head.

"Daddy said you made bacon." She smiled up at him.

Sam chuckled.

"I did make bacon, now sit down so I can give it to you." Castiel chuckled lightly.

Alison giggled and climbed up in the seat next to Sam who was eating a bowl of cereal.

Cas came over and gave Alison her bacon, which she immediately started eating. Dean then came into the kitchen and made his way towards his husband, wrapping his arms around his waist as he rested his chin on his shoulders.

"Dean, I have to put this in the sink." Cas chuckled trying to nudge Dean away.

"Sam, put that in the sink." Dean told his brother who rolled his eyes at him.

Sam shook his head as he took the pan in Cas' hands and put it in the sink. Alison giggled as she shoved a piece of bacon into her mouth.

Dean perked his head up slightly, then went to grab a piece of Alisons bacon. She slapped his hand making his jaw drop as Sam and Cas laughed.

"Don't touch it." Alison slid her plate further away from him.

"You see how she abuses me?" Dean questioned the other two men.

"Oh, you big baby. You'll live." Cas pat his cheek as he pulled away from him and sat down.

Sam held in a laugh as dean put his hand on his heart, acting hurt.  Alison giggled.

Sam glanced at his watch.

"You better hurry up, munchkin, you're gonna be late for school." Sam told the little girl.

"I don't wanna go." Alison slid down into her seat.

"Why don't you wanna go?" Cas asked her.

"'Cause..." Alison trailed off.

"'Cause why?" Dean asked.

Alison was quiet for a moment.

"Nobody's nice there." Alison stated.

The adults furrowed their brows.

"What do you mean? Do I need to beat somebody up?" Dean asked.

"Dean." Cas warned him.

"Are you getting bullied in school,  Alison?" Sam asked her.

She hesitantly shook her head. The men looked at each other.

"Alison." Dean started.

"What?" Alison looked up at him, but avoiding eye contact.

"You're lying to us."

"No, I'm not!" Alison quickly shook her head.

Cas and Dean sighed, Sam let his eyes linger on his niece.

"I'm done, we can go now." Alison said as she slid off her seat.

Ali didn't even finish her bacon, which being deans daughter was very unusual. Dean and cas shared a look.

"Okay." Dean leaned down and kissed his husband. "I'm gonna take her to school."

"Hey, do you think you could drop me off at the office?" Sam spoke up.

"Yeah, you got a case?" Dean asked him as he fished his keys out of his pocket.

"Yeah, I do. Courts in a few days, acually." Sam said as he got up, placing his empty bowl in the sink, draining the milk from his cereal.

"Oh yeah? What's it about?" Dean asked.

"Uh, I can't really tell you Dean, it's private business." Sam stated with a chuckle.

Dean huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Alright, we're gone." Dean said to Cas, kissing his head one last time before they headed out.

(Part two coming soon!)
Thank you so much for reading!