Questions

(Shayla502715 thank you for requesting! I was trying to make this longer, but I ran out of ideas😂 so I hope you like it!)

For the past two or three days, all Alison had been doing was asking a whole bunch of questions.

Whatever questions came to her mind, she was asking them. And that's why Sam and Dean both had to mentally prepare themselves for the questions.

Alison was sitting on hers and deans bed, watching Scooby doo on the tv. Though, it didn't look like it, a million questions were going through her head at that moment.

Dean looked up as Alison got off the bed and came running to him, where he sat on the couch.

"Daddy?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Alison?" Dean asked.

"Can I get a tattoo?" She asked him.

"Not right now." He chuckled.

"But when?" Alison asked.

"How about as soon as you turn 16?" Dean asked her.

"But daddy that's in forever!" Alison stated.

"Well, I'm sorry." Dean chuckled.

Alison huffed, and pulled away from Dean, going and plopping back down on the bed.

About five minutes later, Alison came back with more questions.

"Daddy?" Alison asked as she sat down beside Dean.

"Alison?" Dean asked, taking a drink of his beer.

"How are babies made?"

Dean immediately choked on his beer making Alison tilt her head.

"I asked Sammy earlier, and he told me to ask you." Alison stated as Dean coughed.

"Well, um..." Dean started as he tried to think of something to tell her, other than the truth. "Once a woman turns a certain age, she uh...she develops this thing in her belly, it's really, really tiny at first, like a-a...like a..."

"Like a bean?" Alison asked.

"Yes! Yes, just like a bean." Dean nodded. "And um...well, over time it gets bigger and bigger until it turns into a baby." Dean told her.

"Oh!" Alison smiled. "But where does it come out at?" She asked.

"Okay! Another story for another time." Dean ruffled her hair with a nervous chuckle.

Alison giggled.

"Oh, daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I get my ears pierced?" She asked him.

Dean sighed lightly.

"Are you sure? You know it would hurt, right?" He said.

"How bad?" Alison asked.

"Well, they use a gun with a needle—"

"Never mind." Alisons eyes widened as she shook her head.

Dean chuckled.

"Can we go get food instead?" Alison questioned her father.

"Yes, yes we can." Den smiled and scooped the girl up as he got up.

Alison giggled.

Thank you so much for reading!