First dates & Worrysome fathers

(Mikuchan1989 Here is your request! I actually did have a chapter similar to this, and it was supposed to be a two-parter, but I never got around to the second part, unfortunately!😅 but anyway, I hope you like it!)

________________________

Alison came into the bunker with a big grin on her face. The two men that sat at the table doing research, looked up upon hearing the door open.

Dean slightly furrowed his brows at the smile on her face.

"Why are you so happy?" He questioned as she came down the stairs.

"No reason." Alison shrugged.

Dean let his eyes linger on her.

"I have a date tonight." She said.

Sam smiled at the girl.

"Really?" He asked her.

Alison nodded.

"Wi-with who? Exactly?" Dean asked, sitting up straight.

"A boy from English." Alison said, coming over towards the table. "His name is Tanner." She said.

"Tanner?" Dean scoffed. "What kind of name is Tanner?" He said.

"Dad?" Alison asked.

"Baby?" Dean asked.

"Don't be insensitive." She told him.

Dean furrowed his brows as Alison turned around and went to her room.

"She told you." Sam chuckled.

"Shut up."

~~~

A few hours later, Alison came out of her room wearing a black dress that went to her knees, and some shorts under it. She wore white socks and her black converses.

She came into the main room where Sam and Dean still were. They both looked up at her.

"How do I look?" She asked. "Too much? Too little? Do I look bad?" She asked them.

"You look amazing." Sam chuckled.

"Too much skin." Dean stated, his overprotectiveness wanting to take over.

Sam hit his arm.

"Your opinion doesn't count. You just don't want me to go." Alison crossed her arms over her chest.

Dean huffed, looking away from the girl for a moment.

"Where are you even going anyway?" He questioned.

"Tanner's taking me to the movies." Alison stated.

"Amateur." Dean mumbled under his breath.

Sam rolled his eyes at Dean.

"Okay, look. Please, don't get involved. Do not interfere with my date, okay?" Alison told them. "Promise me, you won't."