First date

(bvbfan24, Thank you so much for requesting! I hope you like it!)

___________________

When Jack found out what a date was, he was all for taking Alison on one. From the movies he had watched, he was supposed to tell the father of the girl first. So, that's what he was doing.

He entered the kitchen where Sam and Dean were, dean was getting a beer from the fridge.

"Dean." Jack spoke up making the two men look at him.

"Yeah?" Dean asked, raising a brow at him.

"I'm taking Alison on a date." Jack told him making Sam smile.

It was quiet for a moment.

"I'm sorry?" Dean asked.

"Alison. I'm taking her on a date." Jack stated.

Dean furrowed his brows at the kid as Sam looked between them.

"And uh, when did you decide this?" Dean questioned him, stepping closer to the boy.

"Dean." Sam warned him, but of course Dean ignored him.

"A few hours ago." Jack told dean.

"So, from what I'm gathering here...you wanna take my daughter on a date?" Dean questioned.

"Yes." Jack nodded.

"No." Dean shook his head as he closed the fridge.

"Dean!" Sam scolded his brother.

"Sam, I'm not letting him take her on a date. Hell, I'm not letting anyone take my daughter on a date, unless it's me." Dean told his brother.

"Stop being so overprotective. Let him take her out, let them have fun!" Sam said.

"I said, no, Sammy." Dean said as he opened his can of beer.

Jack sighed and dropped his head. He walked out of the kitchen and down the hall.

He went to his room, and a minute later, Alison came in.

"Hey, do you wanna—" Alison stopped as she saw Jack was a little sad. "What's wrong?" She asked him.

"I wanted to take you on a date, but Dean said no." Jack sighed quietly.

Alison furrowed her brows.

"I'm sorry, he said what? Jack, that doesn't matter. Of course I'll go on a date with you." Alison chuckled.

"You will? But I thought that I had to ask your father first." Jack furrowed his brows in confusion.

"That's if your asking to marry me." Alison told him.

"Oh." Jacks smile came back. "So we're going on a date?" He asked her.

"Yeah!" Alison told him like it was obvious.