simon kalidova x reader

word count: 3,709
type: fluff
warnings: sunnyvale assholes, mentions of sex, drug use, cursing, and the f-slur
a/n: i'm gay everyone (what a shocker) so please don't send me death threats for the line where peter calls y/n a slur. i don't like using the word a lot, but peter gets his ass handed to him (verbally). if anyone ever tries to use that word against you, give them hell for me.

also the warnings make it sound really bad but it's all shit we've already seen in the fear street movies

——

"this place seems nice," mother says, standing in front our new home, observing the building and its surroundings.

"it seems like a rich people hotspot," i say, adjusting my grip on the bag resting in my shoulders.

"well, technically we are the 'rich people' sunnyvale attracts," mother says, smiling over at me.

i chuckle, walking up the long driveway to our new house.

moving around the country wasn't my favorite part of the job the had made my dad so much money, but i got to see so many places.

i walked through the house, flipping down on the bed in my undecorated bedroom. there weren't even sheets on the bed, but i was just tired from the long drive.

"just so you know, i have you enrolled in the local high school. you start in three days," my mother says, stopping by my room on the way to her own.

"okie dokie!" i yell, as she walks off to go yell at the moving men.

——

i hit the alarm clock, rolling out of my bed.

i walk to my bathroom, turning in the shower and hopping in. once i finish washing my hair and body, i get out the shower.

i brush my teeth and comb out my hair, leaving it down to dry.

i walk to my closet, pulling out a pair of jeans, a tank top, and an yellow sweater. once i finish dressing myself, i put on a necklace, some rings, and a few bracelets before slipping my shoes onto my feet.

i rush out my room to the kitchen. on the kitchen counter, my mother left a bagel and some lunch money. i grabbed them both, heading out the door.

luckily for me, the school was only a few blocks away. i walked all the way to the new high school, still having five minutes until the first bell.

i tap someone in the shoulder, causing him to turn around.

"hey, do you know-"

"what do you want?" the boy asks. he was wearing a letterman jacket.

football player.

"where is the principal's office? i'm new."

he rolls his eyes, pointing his thumb over his shoulder. "that hallway. first door on the left."

i give him a quick nod, walking off without another word.

"you're welcome!" he yells after me.

i shake my head, pushing my way into the office.

"excuse me, my name is y/n y/l/n. i'm new here," i tell the woman at the front desk.

she nods, handing me a schedule and a map of the school without even looking up at me.

"umm... what locker-"

"it's on your schedule. first bell is in three minutes."

i nod, walking out the room.