gwen stacy x reader

word count: 631
type: pure, tooth rotting fluff
warnings: none really
a/n: i just loved this idea and gwen was destined for it i just AHHH

——

i couldn't help but let a giggle erupt from my lips as i wrapped my arms around gwen.

her brilliant smile graces her face once more. i couldn't help myself. i kissed her face again, and we both let out girl-ish giggles.

"how did i get so lucky to get you as a girlfriend?" i whisper into her hair.

gwen shakes her head, her ponytail swaying with the motion. "moderately lucky, i guess," she says.

i gasp, pulling away from her slightly and smiling down at her. "i have no idea what you're talking about, stacy," i say. "i have the most beautiful-" kiss "-smart-" kiss "-funny-" kiss "-girlfriend in the world-" kiss "-who has the most-" kiss "-wonderful smile!" kiss

her beautiful smile graced her face again, and i kissed her again.

"well, when you put it like that..." gwen says.

i laugh with her again as her hands snake around my neck.

"i'm so glad you're mine," i whisper into her smile.

"i'm so glad you're mine," gwen whispers back.

she tightens her grip on the back of my neck, pulling me towards her lips. i smile, our lips about to touch for what seems like the 100th time today, when—

KNOCK KNOCK

i stand up, stumbling away from gwen and turning towards my door.

"shit shit shit shit shit," i say, smiling to myself and to gwen. she stands up and collects herself, attempting to take her hair that had become slightly wild from my hands running through it.

i do the same while also straightening my clothes. "coming!" i yell.

"so soon," gwen whispers, throwing me a wink.

i gasp, a mix between a laugh and a scoff leaving my lips.

i turn back to the door, shooing gwen to one of the corners out of view of the door before opening the door.

"hey!"

peter.

"hey, parker. what's... how- uh- why are you here?"

peter shrugs. "gwen and i had plans at 4, and it's 5 right now, and i haven't seen her yet."

i didn't know gwen had plans! she always forgets these fucking plans, and now parker is at my door looking for gwen, aka my secret girlfriend hiding in a corner in my fucking room!

"oh, that sucks, i'm sorry," i say, gritting my teeth as i hear the very faint giggles of gwen.

parker shrugs. "yeah. i stopped by her house, and she wasn't there. and i thought since you're always hanging around her..."

"you think i know where she is," i say.

parker nods. "so..."

i shrug. "i... don't..."

the boy nods. "alright."

i'm about to close the door before peter lodges his foot between the wooden door. "look, just tell me the truth. is she here and you're just covering for her?"

"i- uh... well..."

peter chuckles and gazes behind me. "i'll see you at school, gwen!"

he finally moves his foot away and walks away from my room.

i slam the door shut before gwen topples over, bursting out laughing.

"this isn't funny, gwen! i had to lie to peter, and he's a really nice boy!" i scold, walking over to her and slapping her shoulder.

she only laughs even more. "i'm sorry, baby," she finally says after her laughter fit is over. "i forgot. besides, it's so easy to get distracted when i'm with my wonderful girlfriend!"

she wraps her arms around my neck as mine snake around her waist, resting loosely on her hips.

she pulled my into a quick kiss, smiling as she pulls away.

"i'm sorry you had to lie to peter," gwen says, her nose nudging mine.

i sigh. "i forgive you, i guess," i say.

gwen chuckles and presses another kiss to my lips.

"i love you."

"i love you more, stacy."