New student

Yena's POV

It was morning, I got change to go to school. I grabbed my guitar and wear it like a back pack. I grabbed a toast and rushed out, but I felt a hand grabbed and I turn around it was my dad. He told me to be carful and to come home before dinner and he then kissed my cheeks. Today I was rushing out because it was Tuesday. Tuesday is always the best day for me because Mr. Jo's cafe sell the special. I ran to Yu-jins house to pick her up and to my surprise she was already there waiting at the gate looking agitated. I walked up to her and she grabbed me by the arm and ran dragging me. " Wait slow down" I said to Yu-jin. She looked at me and said "Theres no time left what if the cafe is busy with so many people we might be late for class so we need to hurry up" I agreed and ran too. 

We made it first in the cafe and we ordered the specials. We were walking slowly to school when a car behind us stopped in front of us. Me and Yu-jin looked at each other with the same taught. And we ran as fast as we could  but the car was too fast. we saw the school when someone behind us yelled our names. To our surprise it was Tzuyu in the car that was chasing us. She walked out of the car and looked at us with a mad face.  "OMG Tzuyu your back" I said with a shock tone. She walked up to us and hugged me tightly. "I missed you yena" she said. I hugged her back and said "i missed you too". I saw Yu-jins face full of disgust. I looked at her with a confused face. She then said "wow.... so this is how it feel to be a third wheel". Me and Tzuyu laughed and we three walked inside the school. When we came inside the school door teachers were lined up and bowed at tzuyu who had a change of face. 

Tzuyu bowed at them and said Hello. All of the teachers kept saying nice stuff about her and I know she was pissed about this. Other students looked at us and I can feel their stares. I then put my arm around Tzuyu who was looking down with a pissed face. When I put my arm around her I said "we have to go now teachers" and I bowed at them and Yu-jin did the same. I dragged Tzuyu who kept sighing. I looked at her and said " being the schools princess is hard isn't it". She looked at me and said "I know, Their just being nice to me because of my father". Yu-jin went the other way with Tzuyu and I went to my class. I saw my buddy seat Minju and i waved at her and she waved back. I sat beside her and we talked until the teacher (a.k.a Ms, kim) came in. Minju looked behind us and whispered Chaewons name. I asked her where Chaewon was and she said that was off to the office but she still hasn't came back yet.  I made a concern look and pitied her because i know she was worried for her girlfriend. And yes i mean GIRLFRIEND. Minju and chaewon are secretly dating each other and i am the only person in the friend group that knows.

Ms, kim slammed her books in the table which made everyone focus to her direction.  "she looks really happy" i said sarcastically. Minju chuckled and hid her smile so that the teacher doesn't see. " there will be a new student joining us today I hope you guys will help her get use to school here ok" Ms, kim said. She then shouted "You may come in now". Then the door opened and i saw chaewon with the new girl. Chaewon bowed at Ms,kim  and took her seat. Ms,kim said thank you to chaewon for finding the girl. I heard a big sigh of relief from minju. She probably taught that chaewon was skipping class or something. Then there was the new girl who looked very familiar. I opened my eyes wide and looked at her. That girl is JO YURI. My mouth hanged for a min and i came back to my senses. And i looked at minju who was staring at me with curiosity. I rolled my eyes and turned to Yuri's direction who was know introducing herself.

-----------------------------------------------

Hi guys here's the update. I might update next episode early so pls check regularly.

thank you for the people who voted this story it makes me happy a lot thank you again and see you guys in the next update.

GOOOOOD BYEEEEEEEE😁