Madness

Author-nim: Hey guys yes i'll be adding in yiren's POV now cause yea you'll get why anyways enjoy the update😁

Yiren's POV

When the alarm sounded my body guards took me out immediately.  Separating me and yena. She didn't follow me out of the building it was more like she went inside deeper the building trapping herself. I protested agains't my body guards, but they refuse to let me go. I had no choice but to hope for the best that yena is okay. 

All the guests, families, and camera man were all huddled up outside the building. there were more people coming out of the building like staff members from the wedding and workers in other floors. I bit my lips out of frustration because i didn't see Yena anywhere. Then i heard a shout from behind me and it was juri's voice. "My baby, Where's HARU!!!" she shouted pleading people all around. My brother "jonathon" was behind her talking to a few guards and making tons and tons of phone calls to 911 and poilice. i walked to them and called out "john". Jonathan faced me and had a frown in his face. "Unnie, wasn't haru with you" he said angrily. I put one brow up. "he was with me until he wandered off somewhere" i said lying. He bit his lips. He was about to rushed inside the building when the his body guards stopped him. They didn't let him go. Juri was also going to do the same thing but she was blocked.  

After waiting for 7 minutes already. The wind gusted the fresh smell of burned metal. Then there was another explosion that banged out and some glass fell out. all the bodyguards protected us. And i was alarmed at that piont since there was still no sign of yena. I turned to my body guards and yelled "Yah why don't you guys go into that building and search for haru and yena, You piece of shits are just going to stand here!!!". They gulped and ran inside the building. I was boiling of anger because i know that yena is still inside with haru and I even lied to my brother about it since i don't want to be held accountable because he's the favorite child.

I tapped my fingers nervously when i see some of the men coming out. 2 were coming out and then the rest came out but no sign of yena and haru. I furrowed my brows and shouted "where the hell are they!!!". "sorry ma'am but there was no sign of them" one of my men said. I bit my lips and started pacing back and forth. Then I heard the sirens coming from the fire department and police. "Go lead them inside again and look for them!" i shouted at the top of my lungs. As i saw them ran then i heard some gasped. I turned around and saw yena carrying haru who was covered with a towel. Haru got off yena and run to juri. I smiled happily but my happiness turned up side down right away when I see yena's jacket stained with blood. I paused for a second and realized she was bleeding out in her stomach. I ran to her but she fell to the ground unconscious. When i was right beside her. her eyes were closed shut and her face wasn't blooming with life anymore. She was white as snow and her red plump lip were turning white too. I caressed her face then turned around and shout at my men. They came and helped me get yena inside an emergency vehicle. I saw her being put into a stretcher as i went inside my car. 

I clenched my fists as I was was praying that everything will be alright.

Yuri's POV

"Unnie~!!!!" i shouted when they see some pictures of me and yena hanging out. "aish jinja , can't you guys leave me alone" i said blushing red. They all smirked and said "YOU GOT THE HOTS FOR YENA!!!!". "YAH!!!!!!!!" i shouted.

My blood boils making me more red. I clench my fist and said "Just shut up guys". 

We all went downstairs and ate lunch. Chaewon didn't eat since she was in the couch full of regrets and sadness. She was definitely blaming herself for doing that to minju.  Minju is somewhere idk. But yu-jin knows. She just won't tell us. As i was eating lunch eunbi got a phone call from yu-jin.

"What" said eunbi looking pale and shock. She fell in her knees and tears started to fall from her cheeks. "Ok we'll be on our way" eunbi said turning her phone off. She closed her eyes as she tried gaining her strength to stand up. "whats wrong eunbi" hyewon asked as she was helping her get up. "Just get ready" eunbi said heading up stairs. The curiosity was killing me but i definitely don't want eunbi to be more mad. We all Went up and changed and eunbi drove us with our family van.

When we arrived at the hospital I see camera men being blocked by many big jocks with suits on. They all looked intimidating making eunbi shake her arm. "yah unnie is this really a good idea" i said looking at the men. She took a deep breath and we all anticipated for what she will say. "just walk in" eunbi said leading the way with hyewon beside her. I look at the others and they had  an unsure look in their faces.  But we all followed eunbi anyways. There was a young lady stopping the cameramen to come in but when she saw us she immediately walked to us and lead the way for us to enter. The crowed grew bigger surrounding us but the bodyguards rushed and protected us. "you must be Ms,eunbi right" asked the lady. Eunbi nodded. The lady led us staright into the entrance but it felt like forever to go in cause of the crowd asking us who we are and what was our involvement when we don't even know cause eunbi isn't telling us.

 The lady led us staright into the entrance but it felt like forever to go in cause of the crowd asking us who we are and what was our involvement when we don't even know cause eunbi isn't telling us

When we finally entered i looked back seeing the camera lights. It blinded me making me look up at the front and followed the gang.

We arrived at a certain room. and the lady told us to enter. When we entered there were seats facing a glass window. When i was close to the glass window it separated a person who is in the bed. I was confused and asked "who is that?". Eunbi touched the glass window and said "yena".

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY TODAY CAUSE I'M NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY. I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK 😫. Anyways 😅i just wanted to give u guys an update so i can make your day and, well get myself a break from homework, and as always Becareful guys and know i love you guys BYE!!! see you guys on the next update😁