Her

Yuri's POV

4 hours have passed and yena still hasn't come back home. minju was starting to get worried since she initiated the argument between her and yena a while ago. And because of that she might not come back home. Minju was at the couch fidgeting and chaewon beside her trying to calm her down. I was at the table eating with the others some ramyeon.  Eunbi sighed at the sight of minju being all nervous. I also sighed hard and continued eating. "Minju stop being all nervous yena will come back" i said with a stuffed mouth. She looked hopeful for a second but that went down the drain quick. She sighed and continued to fidget. "Stop worrying yena will come back" i said. Right when i finished my sentence i a car driving up in our garage. "thats her" said Yu-jin eating ramyeon. "Mhm" answered by wonyoung who stuffed herself with her whole bowl. I was actually feeling nervous too knowing that the mood now would change. I sighed out the nervousness and got my nerves to calm down a bit. i hear the door knobbed turning revealing yena and her.

.

.

.

.

.

{The summer of 2010}

Yuri's POV

This is my last year here in this school even tho i just started here. It feels like hell here. Especially the burning sun that's killing me right now. "Dad!!!" i shouted at the top of my lungs. "Okay okay hun just wait I'm just getting some papers!" dad shouted back from upstairs. I rolled my eyes and looked down to see the clock turning to 7:35 am. I didn't want to be late at the first day of school. I sighed out frustation and finally my dad came downstairs. I hurriedly went inside the car and my dad started to drive. 

We arrived at school. I kissed my dad in the cheeks and said my goodbye. I rushed out of the car and saw the car drive off. I went inside the school gate and saw some students talking with each other. some students saw me and gave me a smile. I smiled back shyly and continued my way in, but then a crowd came in running in to my direction making me spin around so i can dodge them. Finally when the crowd left i turned around to see the what was happening. Then i saw a dark expensive car parked right in front of the school gate. Thats when i heard some voices behind me rushing so i turned back again and saw some teachers heading to the school gate. They passed by me and i turned back again revealing a girl the same age as mine ( i think ). She was pretty and everyone crowded her. Her skin was white as snow, her black hair flourished as the sun hit it , her round nose, her big brown eyes and perfect v line shaped face. She was the definition of pretty.  the teachers were smiling at her and were guiding her kindly. 

She looked at me for a second with a mean face then turned and continued to walk. The crowd followed her and i followed too. I continued my way inside and i went the other way to the office. I went inside the office and it revealed some teachers. As i was walking by i heard some teacher's saying "isn't she the daughter of that famous rich family?" "i heard that the president of the school board is friends with her family". as i passed by i see my teacher. I passed paper and went out and to my classroom.

My classes were pretty much boring. The teachers were nice and kind since its the first day of school for us first years. it was finally time for lunch so i went to the cafeteria. On my way some of my classmates invited me to eat with them and i agreed. We line up to get a tray of our food when finally it was time to go back to our table. My classmates was waiting in the table and i saw them. I smiled at them but then i suddenly feel someone beside me and nudge me. It made me turn and when i turned my tray bumped into her uniform. The girl whyped the food from her uniform. She looked at with disgust and madness. I gulped and said "Sorry". "You think saying sorry can make up for this, look at what you did to my uniform." she shouted. The girl beside her then said "Yiren don't worry lets go". They left me and i continued my lunch like a normal student not knowing what was in store for me the next day of school.

The next day my classmates started to ignore me. So i mostly sat alone in the lunch room being avoided by everyone. During gym class yiren and her friends threw the dodge ball at me all the time like i was targeted. Of coarse some of it left some bruises in my body but it wasn't that noticeable. Yiren and her friends said sorry sarcastically at me. I got mad and of coarse reported it to the office. The teacher that told the principle about it got fired. after that no teacher would support me when they see yiren bullying me. I held in the anger since i'm going to leave the school anyways. But yiren once put one of those expired milk inside my bag and it smelled like spoiled milk for days in the classroom. The class obviously blamed me for it and even trashed my locker. The whole school year was hell. 

yiren didn't get satisfied with just bullying  me. She once humiliated me in front of the whole school by telling everyone that  i was a failure at doing piano and that i was the reason my mom died. I didn't how she got that information and of coarse it made my blood boil but at the the same time I wanted to cry. After her humiliating me to the whole school she just said sorry (sarcastically). I started taking anti-anxiety pills since it made me more warry of the people around me. I always tremble when people bumped into me.  I also started to wear dark clothes and big hoodies to hide my face but of coarse they would still bully me and say sorry to me after. But those "sorry" didn't make it up for me. 

After leaving the school it gave me a relief. Now i was being homeschooled and i became more happier since i didn't get bullied. My dad never new about it since i didn't tell him. but i think he knows but isn't saying anything because of how stubborn i am.

.

.

.

.

.

{Present}

I looked at yiren and started fidgeting my fingers. I was starting to tremble. Chaeyon patted my back to see if i'm alright but i wasn't. I just gave her a smiled and she just smiled too. Yena introduced yiren to everyone.  And i couldn't believe what she said next. Yiren was staying here for tonight since she has some problems in her house. Everyone welcomed her and i did too ( i guess i had to do it). Yena borrowed minju for a second and chaewon followed up stairs. It was kinda awkward when finally yiren spoke "long time no see yuri". "o-oh y-yeah long time no see" i said not making eye contact. "You guys know each other?" asked by yu-jin. "yes we were schoolmates in middle school" said yiren. (schoolmates more like bully-nerd relationship). She even smiled which gave me the chills since she never smiled in school. I nodded in agreement. "Woah you went to school?" asked yu-jin. I gave her a disbelief face. Wonyoung smacked her head and said "Obviously you dumb dog". yu-jin blushed a little out of embarrassment. Everyone laughed and yiren too i found it weird that she laughs too. I mean i've seen her laugh before but she laughed only because her plans of bullying always were a success.

yena came down with minju and chaewon smiling. I guess it they were okay now. Minju and chaewon now went to the dining table to eat. "Are you guys okay now" i asked. Yena gave me thumbs up and nodded. i heard eunbi and chaeyon breath out a big big sigh. Yiren was about to grab yena by the arm but i grab her before she can. yena looked at me with a confused look. "do you need something?" i asked yena with one brow up. "I-I, y- yes i need to talk to you" i said now dragging her up-stairs. My blood boiled knowing that yiren was making a move on yena. I'll never let her take yena away from me because she'll be mine. Mine and mine alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys i just taught of giving you an update today since i was in a very good mood today. Anyways heres another long update i hope you guys like it and please wait for the the next update next week hehehe bye my luvs!