A Hamster in love

Yena's POV

I was on my way home to change and go to yuri's house when I recieve a text from yuri. It was her address. I suprise to see the address because it looks like we we're neighbors. I was happy that she was my neighbors because now we can become closer to each other like literally close to each other. I went inside my house and saw my sister playing with her friends. I bowed and said hello and they all stood up hugging me. "OOOh My little dukie arrived how was school" asked by yoojung unnie. "it was fun unnie" i said hugging her back. Then there was doyeon who hugged me tightly too and said "OMG you've grown so tall already". "not as much as you did y'know" said by my sister. Doyeon frowned and said "seriously. " rolling her eyes at she and my sister bickered away while i went up stairs to change. I took out some outfits and decided to wear just shorts with white top and a hoody with a bucket hat. I changed and quickly emptied my school bag and putting some pen and paper. I opened my drawer looking for the song list that my teacher gave me for the talent show. I zipped my backpack and got my guitar. i went downstairs and saw my sister and Doyeon still bickering Yoojung unnie looked at me with those eyes telling me that she wants help but i knew i would be late because its already 3:57. so i just waved at them and said "i'll be back before dinner i'm just going to a friends house.". They looked at me and said "BE CARFUL" in unison. I chuckled and left. I went to the house to our left and went to its doorsteps.

I arrived at the doorstep and rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps and soon the door was open. i see yuri and i smiled and she smiled back blushing. She welcomed me in and leaded me to her room. "you can sit anywhere i'll go down and get the snacks" yuri said rushing out of the door. I just nodded and sat on her bed. her room was huge. her white walls decorated with music notes and a piano at the other side of the room. after a couple minutes yuri cam in with snacks and drinks. i stood up to help her. As i was taking the tray our hands touch and i felt her flinch. She quickly gave it to me and i saw her white cheeks turn red as a rose. I blushed too and turned to the side where she won't be able o see it. she closed the door and we sat down and started our discussion about which song we will be doing.

yuri's POV

I couldn't believe it yena is in my room right now and its just the two of us. my heart won't stop beating and i couldn't focus to what she was saying. i thinking about so many things when yena snapped her finger in front of me and said " are you listing yuri". " y-yes i was just wondering when the talent show is going to happen." i said. "well its going to be held by the end of the month but we got like 3 weeks to practice so that's enough right?" she said looking at the paper. "oh i see.". "this is the list that my teacher gave me that we can sing in the talent show i want you to choose the song" she said with a smile while handing me the paper. i took the paper from her hand and looked at the list.

TALENT SHOW MUSIC LIST

Lucky- Jason mraz

Someday- Yoona ( this is by yuri and other izone member but  had to make up a new singer for it because y'kow.)

If I ain't got you- Alicia Keys

Gone- Rose

Fine- Taeyon 

My Everything-lena park

Because its you- Lee hyun

I looked at it and said "is this all the songs that they want us to sing". yena nodded and said "the teachers want it to be a romance genre because last year we did a badass genre and well...." she stopped talking and started to make a face that tells you "it didn't go pretty well with the parents". I looked at her with one brow up and she looked at me. We stared at each other for a few minutes. I blushed and turned to the side. I glanced at her and saw she was blushing and looked up. I was chuckled in the inside. I felt butterflies after that moment happen. she then coughed and continued "so what song do you want to do?". I looked at the list again and picked "how about lucky by jason mraz" i said. "are you sure its all in english" she said with a concern look.  I nodded and said "i've been homeschooled a lot and one of my subjects was english so don't worry. how about you?" i said looking at her. She smiled and said "If you want to be a singer you have to be able to speak english". "so does that mean you can?" i asked and she Nodded.  We talked more about the schedule and things that will be happening in stage for example the background, lighting and makeup and costumes and other stuff. after hours of talking and discussion it was already time for her to leave. she was gathering all her stuff she got out from her bag when my dad knocked at the door. I introduced yena to my dad and my dad greeted her back. "aren't you the our neighbor "said my dad Yena nodded and said "yes". I looked at them in confusion and they both laughed at me.  yena then said "i guess you didn't know yuri". My mouth hanged open. "close your mouth a fly might go in to your mouth" said by dad. I Hit dad in the arm and she just chuckled away. 

We led Yena downstairs. My dad waved goodbye from the kitchen and i was at the door waving at yena. Yena then turned around and said "i'll be waiting in front of your house tomorrow ok". She then left going to the house next door to us. I closed the door and The sentence keep replaying in my mind.

                                ( YURI"S MIND)

i'll be waiting in front of your house tomorrow 

OK                         ok

          OK

I was at the door staring at the ground and my dad glanced at me and said " Yuri are you really up to this". "what do you mean dad?" i said. He sighed and looked at me with a concern face. "Music i mean are you ok doing music again. I know you hate Music". he said. Right i hated music But why......... am i like this when it comes to yena. My heart pounded at the taught. I stayed quiet and didn't answer dad. I know he was worried about me agreeing to something like this. But its just singing it doesn't have anything to do with piano. i went inside my room thinking more about this topic. I sighed and looked at my piano across my room. I still remember the day my mom died because of this stupid piano competition. I hated myself for being the only one to survive. Why was it just me. I tear drop from my eyes. I closed my eyes and breath heavily remembering the accident. My eyes felt heavy and before i knew it i fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I got bored and before i knew it I wrote so many words.😅 so i decided to publish this today.

I'll be busy tomorrow so on Wednesday maybe i'll have another update so pls check. Until then guys GOODBYE LOVE YOU ALL HUMAN BEINGS.