Me and you

Yuri POV

I was seating beside Chaewon and in front of me was Minju. To my front left was Yena. I kept secretly staring at her. Of coarse no one saw it right I taught. Then the bell rang it was finally lunch time.

 Yena turned to me and asked me if i wanted to come with her, Minju and Chaewon. I nodded and we four went straight to the cafeteria. As we went to the cafeteria Yena asked how was my time listening  to class I just said that I understood everything and that it was kinda boring. She chuckled and that made my heart beat faster. Chaewon clinged my arm and said "that she'll show her around later after school" and I nodded and at my other yena cling to me too. I felt her arm wrap around my arm and she smiled at me and i smiled at her too. I felt butterflies flying around my stomach, my heart beated faster like i was about to have a heart attack but that moment didn't last when someone shouted yena's name at the back. I saw three tall girls running to us with big smiles. Yena quickly unwrap her arm from mine and turned. the girl in my left as i saw them ran so fast to yena and jumped and hug her. I felt so jealous But there just friends right?

Yena's POV

We three were walking to the cafeteria as me and chaewon cling our arms to yuri. Minju looked annoyed because her girlfriend was clinging to another girl of coarse I clinged to yuri to reasure her that Yuri won't steal her girl and minju smiled at me and I smiled back at her. As we were walking to the cafeteria I heard My name being called and so i unwrap by arms from yuri I saw her smile fade away as i turned. when i was looking back I saw Yu-jin, Tzuyu and wonyoung. 

( Yu-jin, Tzuyu and wonyoung are in the same class)

I smiled at them and saw Tzuyu ran faster than the two and she quickly wrap her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her too and said "jeez your going to choke me" and i heard a chuckle from Yu-jin and Wonyoung who were holding each others hand. And i smirked at them and put one eye brow up. They both blushed and let go of their hands. I heard Chaewon and Minju laugh and i saw Yuri chuckling as her brown hair falls from her shoulder. I broke the hug of Tzuyu and i said "GAJA!!!!" and i smiled as clinged my arms to Tzuyu and yuri dragging them to the cafeteria.

(GAJA=lets go)

We arrived at the cafeteria and i saw the others Eunbi, Hyewon, Nako, Hitomi, chaeyon and sakura at one table waving at us to sit with them. I saw yuri's face turn red. She stared at me and i said "its ok their part of my friend group" and she smiled which made me sure that she's ok. I know that she's flustered because of how many there are of us so i made sure that she'll be a little comfortable.

We all sat down as the others asked who the girl next to me is. "this is Yuri, she's a new student at our class". Yuri shyly bows and introduce herself " h-hello my name is Jo yuri you can just call me y-yuri". "so y-y-yuri" said hyewon I saw Eunbi pinch her and Hyewon cried out in pain because of the joke that hyewon made. I laughed and put my arms around Yuri which made her flinch so I awkwardly put my arm away and Quickly said " Jeez Hyewon Please your making her feel embarrassed." And Eunbi stood up and quickly stood up and Hyewon also stood up. Eunbi put her hands on Hyewon's head and made her bow so hard that her forehead made a sound as it hit the table. Hyewon was trying to escape but couldn't because Eunbi was grabbing her hair as she bowed and said sorry of her behalf. Everyone laughed and yuri also laughed. Tzuyu  was just there eating her food smiling at what happen. Eunbi and Hyewon quickly excuse themselves and left. I was still laughing to what just happen. 

As everyone calmed down I announced to everyone that I will be getting lunch. Wonyoung and   Yu-jin Quickly said "BUY US BREAD AND MILK" In unison. I chuckled and nodded. I asked Yuri what she wanted and she quickly stood up and said "I'll go with you". I just nodded and me and Yuri went to the cafeteria's shops where they are selling food. Tzuyu, Hitomi, Nako, Chaeyoung, and sakura brought lunch from home. Hyewon and Eunbi was already at line buying food. and now me and Yuri are at the line waiting for our turn.

Yuri's POV

During lunch I was really blushing hard to what just happen. Of coarse it was funny but when Yena tried to comfort me and wrap her arms around me i quickly flinch. "I was so stupid why did i flinch" I asked myself as me and Yena were waiting for our turn. It was silent for a while until Yena broke the silent. "I know my friends can make small jokes like that but pls bare with them". I manage to chuckle and smile at her and she did the same. "It mid way to the school year and next month we have a talent show you want to sign up" Yena said out of no where. I looked at her in confusion. She shrugged and quickly took out a paper from her right pocket. I looked at her like a dumb hamster. She showed me what was in the paper. And it said "TALENT SHOW" in upper case letters. It also said "SIGN UP NOW TO WIN A PIZZA PARTY FOR YOUR CLASS." "A pizza party, really"i said with one eye brow up. And Yena nodded. "i wanted to do a duet but no one wants to sing with me so I'll be doing a solo, still the duet part is still open if you want to sign up" Yena said with sparkles in her eyes. "I can sing but I'm too shy" I said as i tried not to make eye contact at Yena. She just sadly turned and pouted like a duck. Then my mouth had a nerve to say "i'll think about it". Yena quickly turned to me and grab both of my hand. My heart was starting to beat fast again. "really you'll think about it really" Yena said. And I nodded and smiled as it was finally our turn to get food.

Yena's POV

We got all of the food and started heading back to the table. As me and Yuri went to the table we both saw a commotion just feet's away from us. I looked at the direction of our table and saw everyone with worried faces. I asked "why is everyone covered with worried faces and where is Tzuyu?". Yuri was behind me already taking a sit. "it's your cousins again" said Nako. I was completely shock to what she said and i hurriedly went to the commotion. I kept pushing people so i can get inside the commotion and there i saw Tzuyu in the middle with both of my cousins holding her hand shouting at each. "what the hell is wrong with you she's mine sungnim" and the other said "stay away from her she's mine Bambam". Tzuyu saw me standing there and quickly rushed to hide behind me while breaking the hand holding thing that happen. The boys looked at me with furious faces. I put one eye brow up and asked "what's with the attitude".  they both quickly had faces telling me not to tell auntie lee but i had enough. this was the 5th time they did this to Tzuyu and i was beyond furious. I told Tzuyu to go back at the table. As i told her to go back the crowd went away and I pulled both ears of my cousins dragging them to the principle's office. they kept crying in pain and saying sorry ,but I'm much older so i have authority and i hated the fact that Tzuyu has been a victim of both of this stupid jerks.

Yuri's POV

"wow that escalated so fast" said Hitomi while eating her lunch. everyone agreed but i looked at them in confusion. Tzuyu was seating right next to me ignoring everyone and just ate. Nako then said "those are the cousins of Yena. the one with black hair was Sungnim and the one with brown hair was Bambam". I nodded. "they both always fight for Tzuyu and well Yena always tries to break it up but it always ends up in disaster" said nako. that's when Tzuyu abruptly stood up glaring at Nako and Hitomi. Hitomi and Nako just shrugged and Tzuyu left the cafeteria. 

I looked at them and said "i shouldn't have been too curious". They chuckled and said that its fine because the whole school knows about and that i need to know about it too. Lunch was fun and that's when the bell rang. Yena didn't even eat her lunch because she didn't even comeback to the cafeteria. Chaewon, Minju and I headed back to class and the others already separated from us. When we arrive at class we saw Yena eating some chips. Everyone in class was talking about what happen in lunch as we made our way to our seats. MInju sat next to Yena and asked "So, what happen to your cousins." Chaewon immediately pinched minju by the arm. Minju then stared at confusion. then i heard chaewon whisper under her breath "Minju your so dumb use your brain please". thats when i saw Minju face lit up like she knew something and Immediately turn to her side. That when Yena spoke " it's fine Minju its ok to ask a question nothing wrong with that". Yena sighed and continued " I already explained what happen to the principle and both of my cousins will be in detention all week". Minju nodded and that's when the teacher came in startling the whole class as she dropped her books at the table.

--------------------------------------------------

hey guys i know i said that i will update on Tuesday but i was really busy because of house chores. Anyways i hope you guys like the update and i will be publishing this Sunday ok. so stay tuned this Sunday see you guys on the next update.