You again?

(hey guys just wanted to let you guys know there are some new character i added in for example seyeon and gyurin. And of coarse yiren as you can see from above 👆. anyways there alot new characters so please keep it in mind)

Yena's POV

"Is this fate?" she said. The word lingered in my ear until i got back to my senses. "I looked at her and asked do i know you ma'am?". She smiled weakly at me and said "Don't you remember? It's me. The girl you gave the hanky". I paused for minute and clapped my hands after remembering her. "OMO your the girl" i said in shock. She smiled weakly and reached for my hand. She grabbed my hand and said "May i know your name?". "oh my name.... My name is choi yena but please call me yena" i said smiling at her. "i see" she said. She paused and said "My name's yiren". "nice to meet you yiren" i said. As i said that a big guy came inside.He were dark glasses and a suit with a sharp tie. He looks so scary. He faced me and bowed. "Hello Dr choi I thank you for taking care of my lady". "Hehehe i didn't do much i just came in here and checked her temperature the nurse did more than me" i said. "I still thank you for rushing here to just come here for her And i thank you for saving my lady's life in the restaurant." he said. he got me confused and didn't know what that meant so i asked "what do you mean i save her?". He look stunned at me and and said "well because of you giving her comfort i can finally see my lady smiled". I chuckled "hmmmm i see, I'm glad i can do something like that other than being a surgeon" i said. after finishing my sentences my phone rang inside my robe. I got out my phone and excused myself at the corner of the room. I answered my phone and it was my assistant telling me that there is a patient. I bowed to both the guard and yiren giving them a signal i have to leave. 

after hours of doing the surgery i checked my watch to see what time it was. It was already midnight. I had some spare time to kill so i went to the the cafeteria of the hospital to eat. There i saw my colleagues eating so i went to there table and began to sit beside them. "Yo watsup!" i said. they all looked at me and said "sup duck!" one of my colleagues said. I sighed of tiresome. 

After eating I rested in my office for an hour or two when my phone dinged a message from the group chat

KIWI🥝❤️

YENduckie: SUP GUYS!

Yul: its 3 am are you still at the hospital

YENduckie: YEP by the way why are you awake?

Yul: Yena come home

Yul: i mis yo

YENduckie: ???

YENduckie: are you ok?

YENduckie: YAH answer!

Yul: duck come homeeeeeeeepeppepeeee

Yenduckie: Yah whats wrong with your typing lol

Yul: I dooonn'''ttttt thi';.,nk i'/m okqokij,hmbv 

Yenduckie: YAh are you drunk?

Yenduckie: GUYS!

Yujiniee: HEy don't mind her that was just a dare she's not drunk at all hehe

Yujiniee: sorry a'bout that

Yenduckie: its already 3 am why are you guys still awake?

Yenduckie: Your lying aren't you

CHAE: no it was just a dare

Godeunbi: we just stayed up playing games with hyewon and sakura

saku: yes we stayed up please believe us 👌

Foodie: YES we play games

saku: she's not drunk

CHAE: We were just about to sleep anyways yup

Yenduckie: hmmmmm ok

Yenduckie: Do you guys want me to buy something i'll be coming home at around 8 in the morning

Yujiniee: BUY US CHICKEN!!!!

Yenduckie: and

Foodie: ramyeon with teokbokki and cheese!

Hito: i wish i was there😭

Yenduckie: HIICHAN!!! HOW WAS THE CONCERT!!

Hito: it was great yena unnie. I couldn't sleep back so i'm still awake

Yenduckie: how's nako

hito: she's fine. and she's asleep

Foodie: YAh are you buying it

Yenduckie: Yes i'm buying jeez

Yenduckie: hold one guys i have to go bye✋

I turned my phone off as i heard my assistant calling me. I opened the door revealing her and the big guy i saw earlier. "Oh fancy meeting you here what 's up" i said to them. "Mr, K wants to ask a big favor here" said my assistant. "Oh you must be Mr,K" i said reaching out for a handshake since i didn't get to ask his name a while ago. My assistant went to do her round while i went with Mr,K. He brought me to a room where one of the lights were off on the other side. he told me to go in. He just smiled at me and all i did was look at the window admiring city lights that are still on. i was there for a couple of minutes when someone tapped me by the shoulder. I turned and see yiren. "Oh, Ms, Yiren" i said. "You look tired" she said. I hummed and said "Not really I get use to it" i said while turning my whole Body to her. "by the way, Mr K told me to come here is there any problem?" i asked. She looked down for a moment and finally she looked up. "d-do you have time this weekend" she asked. "this weekend-" i cut myself off thinking. "Oh this weekend i can't i have to attend a wedding and i have a surgery after and the next day i have more surgeries.". "sorry" i said making an apologetic look. "Is there any days your free?" she asked. I hummed again and said "hmmmmm This friday i can, I have to buy some clothe's anyway". "I'll take you out then for lunch and we'll go shopping" she said excitedly. "Ok" i said and looking at my phone and giving it to her "here put your phone number so we can keep in touch" i said. "She looked nervous and happy at the same time. She put in her number and she gave me her phone too so i can put in my number. I said my goodbye to her and went out the room.

It was finally time for me to go home. I was at the main lobby about to go out of the exit. I saw so many flashes and camera's. There were big guys blocking the crowed that was blocking a person with mask and glasses. It was a Women and beside her was another big guy. The big guy beside her lead her inside a limo and then they went and drove away. As the car drove away the crowd followed the car clearing the way out of the hospital.  I went to the parking lot and drove home. I parked my car in front of the drive way.

3rd POV

As yena got outside of her car. There was a limo parked across the street. Yena didn't bother to look at the limo and just went inside. Little did she know that someone was watching her from the limo taking pictures of her. When yena went inside the house the limo's engine turned on and it began to drive away.

Yena's POV

I went inside the house and saw the gang waiting. They looked at me with eyes that said "WHAT!". I looked at them confusingly and asked what was wrong. Hyewon sprang up from the dining table and said "WHERE'S THE FOOD!!". I facepalmed  myself after remembering that i was suppose to buy the food. "SHIT" i said and dropped my bag to the floor. The gang stood up and started to hit me with disappointment and complains. They stopped and i went upstairs to change and sleep since i'm tired. I slept in my room peacefully and started dreaming off to la la land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS I"M BACK

I don't really know what to say so yea see you guys on the next update lol