Her

3rd persons POV

Yena pushed yuri forward and at a blink of an eye yena was hit by the truck. She flew a couple feet away and landed on the ground with cars stopping and surrounding her. her gang rushed to her place and yuri just sat there horrified to what happen just now. She touched yena and shaked her. She kept calling yena but yena didn't say anything. yena was there groaning in pain opening and closin her eyes until she didn't move at all. yuri kept crying and covered her face with blood on her hands. She was petrified to what she was seeing.  It was all her fault she taught and the ambulance finally arrived and took yena to the stretcher. 

Gang's POV

Yu-jin waved her hand to the taxi approaching them. "can you follow that ambulance please we'll pay you extra". They all got in the car and the taxi driver tried his best to chase the ambulance. they arrived at the hospital and saw doctors pushing yena to the emergency room. Yena was in the emergency room and yuri was just there waiting and crying. chaeyon and eunbi sat beside yuri and comforted her. While Hitomi and nako called yuri's and yena's parents to let them know what happen.  Yu-jin, wonyoung, sakura and hyewon was there going back and fort waiting and thinking of so many things that could happen to yena. Wonyoung started crying at the senerio's she taught and yu-jin comforted her. Thats when Yuri's dad came.

Yuri's POV

I couldn't believe what just happen. "It was my fault" i said and eunbi just patted me in the back. "it wasn't your fault yuri-yah" chaeyon said. I turned my head from side to side saying no. "it happen again because of me" i said. Chaeyon and eunbi looked at each other with confusion because they don't know what happen to my mom. The taught lingered in my head making me cry more. Thats when i saw wonyoung cry as well. and yu-jin huged her and took her somewhere to comfort her. "why why did it have to happen again" i said. "what do you mean yuri?" eunbi asked. I looked at her and cried more. Thats when my dad came and hugged me. "d-dad, it happen again" i said crying. He hugged me tightly and said "its ok kiddo i'm here now".

yena's parents were also in the waiting room waiting. The gang had already left and me and dad was still there waiting for yena. It was currently 6:00 o'clock when the doctor explained that yena is ok but she had a few broken bones in the leg due to how hard she hit the ground when falling. The impact from the truck didn't really damage anything else besides her arm that was now broken. The doctor advised that she should take a break from any physical activities. I just stared at the ground after hearing that. Yena couldn't do the talent show with me. Ugh... what am i thinking yena is injured i can't let her do that. I kept saying sorry to yena's parents who were just caressing my head. i started crying again and said sorry so many times. It was alreadt late in the evening when me and dad went home. I didn't get to see yena because i wasn't ready to face her yet. 

I gulped in fear after witnessing that. My dad noticed my face as we were eating dinner. he sighed and said "kiddo, it wasn't your fault". I looked at him and down at my food. I didn't say anything. It stayed quiet for a while when my dad went to me and hugged me from behind. "kiddo, your mom wants you to know that it wasn't your fault either. If yena was here now she would be also saying the same thing. I know you think that its because of you but please try to understand that your mom and yena just wanted to protect you.". My eyes started to water down tears of sadness. I cried while dad held me and it stayed like that for a min. My dad told me to rest and that i can be absent tomorrow. It was already Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday. 3 days away from the talent show. I couldn't stop thinking about how it will turn out. I blinked a tear of sadness knowing that i won't be able to sing with yena. She was the reason i finally played the piano......She was the reason that i had the courage to finally play the paino...... She was my reason....... Her. tears started to fall at the taught from my head. I sighed and started to fall asleep on my bed.

------------------------------------------------------

hello guys this is a short update, I hoped you guys liked it anyways if you guys didn't know yena will be live tomorrow august 17 6pm KST. If you guys live somewhere that has est or pst like me that would be around 5 am. if your willing to stay awake to that time like i would please check the live out. BYE BYE