Music

Yuri's POV

The day went by so fast that i didn't even realize that school ended. I was packing my stuff when I saw Yena grabbing her guitar from the back. Chaewon and Minju already left early because they had a little date they said before leaving. Yena then came to me and asked "do you want to come with me to practice. The others will be there too". "Maybe, I have to text my dad before agreeing tho". so I texted my dad.

Yuri: HEY DAD

DAD: what is it kiddo

Yuri: My classmate asked if i can hang out with her and her friends can i come with them?

DAD: of coarse you can go with them

DAD: but be back before dinner we'll be having a feast ok.

DAD: you can maybe bring one or two of your friends for dinner too if you want.

Yuri: Maybe i will dad

Yuri: see you later then

DAD: ok kiddo

Back to Yuri

I looked at yena who was waiting patiently and i nodded which made her smile and said " lets go then, come on" and she clinged her arm around my arm. My heart beated fast and i can feel my cheeks heating up. I tried not making eye contact at her so i would mostly look to the side shyly.   

Yena's POV

"So, yuri how long have you been in the neighborhood" I asked. She was quiet for a moment and she then said "i've been here since childhood, its just that i have been homeschooled alot". I nodded and asked another "What do you do for fun then?". " I just watch video's and do other stuff". I nodded and looked to the front finding two doors open. We arrived at the gym and saw my friends. I waved at them and they waved at me." "oh you bought yuri here today." Yu-jin said. I nodded and said "I wanted her show her our practice for the talent show". "ooooh ok" nako said. I took out my guitar and tuned it. while i was tuning hitomi and wonyoung were talking to yuri about the the talent show.

Yuri's POV

"so for the talent show why is yena and yu-jin doing a duo performance isn't representatives for each classes? yu-jin and yena aren't in the same class tho? yuri said.

"the teachers asked them to both sing for the parents since there one of the best singers in the whole school" nako said.

"yena is doing a solo as the representative of your class and yu-jin too" hitomi said.

I nodded and looked at yena who was tuning her guitar. i kept staring at her when wonyoung joined us and said "you like yena don't you" with a smirk on her face. I blushed at what she said and covered my face. The three girls then pulled me somewhere and wonyoung excused all of us to a bench 10 feet away from yena and yu-jin. 

Then hitomi said in an excited  tone "SO you like yena". then the two other girls also look at me with sparkles in there eyes. "n-no, m-maybe" i said. I don't know why i was stuttering because of the question. thats when won young said "you know you can do the performance with yena and if you do you'll be with her for most of the time". hitomi then said "you both will hit it off then." They giggled in excitement. "b-but  I don't want to sing I'm a shy person". "heyyy stop being shy and try singing to us right now" said nako. They looked at me with puppy eyes and i hated it because it worked on me. "fine" i said.

When i was about to sing came and asked what we were talking about i paused staring at her and the three girls understood the situation and they quikly said "YURI WANTS TO DO THE TALENT SHOW WITH YOU". "WAIT WAIT" I said. but then yena cut me off and said "wait really yuri you want to do the talent show together?" she said with hopeful eyes looking at me. My mouth suddenly moved on it's owns "yes i want to do it with". Yena then held my hand and said "OMG I'm so excited. what song do you want to do?". "m-maybe we can decide today. i can invite you to my house.". I don't know what happen to me but my mouth just kept talking and talking. I couldn't stop talking, and i was happy it seemed like it was just me and her. thats when i realized what i just did and she took and said "i'll be there 4 on the dot text it to me ok". I blinked twice and the girls looked at me with shock. "what happen???" i said in confusion. "you invited her to your house and you gave her your number" wonyoung said. I put my hands to my mouth said "what the sh*t did i just do". Everyone was just laughing as they saw yena walking back to yu-jin. I took my phone and immediately texted my dad.

Yuri: DAD

Yuri: DAD

Yuri: DAD ANSWER

DAD: what is it kiddo 

Yuri: where are you right now

DAD: I just got out of the job why whats wrong?

Yuri: I invited a friend over for practice

DAD: what practice  😏??

Yuri: DAD Its a girl not a boy

DAD: ok i'm just joking

DAD: so you invited a friend over?

Yuri: yes can you get some snacks and drinks dad i'll be going home now to fix the house

DAD: ok kiddo i'll get some right now

Yuri:ok dad thanks

The three girls said "go quickly now". I nodded and stood up to leave. I saw yena wave at me and she mouthed "see you". That made me blush so i quickly turned around and walk out waving at her shyly. 

I arrived at the house and saw how untidy the house was. I quickly looked at my phone for the time and and "sh*T". It was 3:29 already I have little time to fix everything. I quickly changed and started cleaning. Thats when i remembered that i forgot to text yena my address and so i quickly texted her and continued to clean again. It was currently 3:59 i was waiting by the couch and my dad was at his room doing some work from the office. I heard the bell ring and i immediately rushed to the door. I opened the door and see yena. She waved at me and i waved back. I welcomed her in to the house and we went up stairs to start our discussion about the talent show.

------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER UPDATE GUYS

thank you for reading and as always hope you enjoyed todays update. don't miss next weeks update and until then goodbye guys.