Ending

Yuri's POV

My whole day has been turned into pieces. The person who was resting on the bed was yena. Tears started to go down my eye's. I touched the glass window that was separating us and said her name weakly. I clenched my hands making a fist and banged the glass hard that echoed the sound throughout the quiet room. I gritted my teeth and said under my breath "Yiren".

Yiren's POV

I was at a cafe waiting for my secretary.

When she arrived i quickly took the folder out of her hand and opened it. Did you find anything i said looking at the paper filled with documents. "yes" my secretary said. "The man that went inside the building disguised himself as one of waiters, he then started planting bombs at the top floor to distract everyone." she pauses and gulps down big air. "Based on some of information i got his goal was to kill your brother and kidnap the haru, but he failed because of yena. If yena didn't look for haru, haru would've been missing". "who is this man and do you have the video?" i asked sipping down my coffee. she nodded and said "his name is-".

(😎you guys will find out soon)-author-nim

Yiren's POV

I sighed going inside the secret way of the hospital. When i got to yena's room door i hesitated to open the door. I closed my eyes and sighed again. I opened the door and saw the whole gang sitting inside with yena in the room now. She was still unconscious but she was breathing slowly. when yuri saw me she had fire in her eyes. She stood up and went to me. She held my collar and tightened her grip on it. "Its your fault!" yuri shouted. The whole gang stood up and tried separating her from me but she wouldn't let go of me.

"You could've done something but you didn't she almost died. I saw everything!!" yuri shouted

(if you guys are confused remember there were camera's during the wedding so the whole situation was being recorded and it was live).

"let go of me" i said softly. She gritted her teeth and didn't let me go. I grabbed her arm and said "let go of me" more demandingly.  She raised her arm about to slap me when we heard a faint voice that echoed throughout the whole room. "y-yuri-yah" yena said weakly. Yuri stopped and still remained her composure. "yu-ri..... let go of her" yena said breathlessly. I looked at yena's direction and saw her eyes open. She was trying to sit up but she had a weak body. The gang went to her side and help her sit up. yuri abruptly turned back and saw her awake. There glistening tears dropping down yuri's face as she went running to yena's side.

Yuri's POV

I snaked my arms at the sides of her neck. I tightened my hold on her and felt her embracing me back. "y-yena" i cried out. she patted my back and softly said "It's okay yul i'm here". "I cried tears of joy and sadness at the same time. then the taught of me losing her clicked in making me cry more. "please don't be reckless i can't lose you " i said pleading her. "I won't" she said. I cried more and i heard faint footsteps from people walking out and it was my friends. I turned around and saw them leave, leaving behind me, yena and yiren. "what are you still doing here" i asked coldly. She looked at me for a minute and pulled out something inside her bag. "this will be the last time i will see you and help you guys" yiren said giving me a thin and brown folder. "why?" i heard yena ask. "Its some business i have to take care of" she said making eye contact to me. i just stared at her in disbelief.  it was silent for a while until yiren said"can i talk to you in private yena" she said looking at yena. I turned to yena and saw her nod. before i left i held yirens arm and said "what ever it is your doing you better leave her out of it". She nodded and i continued to walk out of the room.

Yiren's POV

When yuri went out i quickly stole a hug from yena. "yena" i said softly. "sorry about that she has a little bit of temper" said yena who is now chuckling. I chuckled and said "i know". "so what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" yena asked as she broke the hug. "tell me will you still be friends with me". She looked confused so she said "aren't we friends?" I gulped down a big chunk of air and said "yena I know we just met, but i-i like you". It took a minute before she realized that i confess to her."w-what?" she asked confusingly looking at me. "i like you" i breathlessly said. "yena i know i just met you but these feeling keep lingering inside me. I know i'm not perfect and i know i'm too late but its killing me, and i want to let it all out-" i gulped again and continued "so will you be willing to come with me?". She sighed and stared at the window. "I'm sorry but i don't think i'm the one your looking for" yena said. She smiled and said "Love for me is something else, when i met you i only taught of you as a sister/friend,but never lovers, I'm sorry" was the only words she said. "This will be my last chance of being with you so please give me a-" i was cut off when my secretary came in. "Ms your time is up your father is waiting now". I clench my hands ad stood up. I starting walking a few steps when yena grab my arm and said "always remember no matter what i'm still your friend when you need me okay and i'm sorry" she said. I tear drop from my eye but i quickly whiped it and walked away. As i went out i see the gang looking up at me but i had a poker face. Yuri grabbed my arm and said "I still hate you". i smirked and said "despise me now but thank me later".

Yuri's POV

"despise me now but thank me later" was all yiren said. I was confused at what she said. I quickly went inside yena's room where i saw her smiling at the window. "what happen?" i asked.

"do you know why the sun is shining brighter?" yena said. i put one brow up and said "cause its morning.... duh??". She smirked and said "no". "No" i repeated. "do you know why my mornings have been the best lately?" she asked. "I don't know?" i said now sitting beside her. She looked into my eyes which melted me in the inside. I gulped down from the nervousness and felt a sweat  dropping from my cheek. she smiled cheeky and said "cause its because of you". it took me a moment before i could say something but she cut me off by kissing me passionately. i cupped her face and bought myself closer to her as snaked her hands around my neck. When we stopped kissing She smiled and said "yes". I smiled happily and shouted "FINALLY YENA IS MY GIRLFRIEND" I SHOUTED making the gang come inside with a shock face.  I smiled at them and looked to yena and kissed her again. i stopped and put my for-head on her "my on and only".

( time skip )

I couldn't believe so many years has past already since yena and me have been dating. To my one and only love i will always cherish and love you forever even when your not here anymore. 

FIN

(JUST KIDDING HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA IM SO EVIL)

THEY HAVE A HAPPY ENDING ANYWAYS BYE I ENDED IT RIGHT THERE AND YES I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I DID IT QUICKLY BUT ITS BECAUSE I"M PLANNING A NEW STORY PLEASE STAY TUNED TO MY NEW STORY NEWS THAT I. AM PREPARING!! LOVE YOU GUYS AND I AM THANKFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT ALWAYS REMEMBER "MAYBE"!!!. BYE BYE!!!.