7 years later

3rd POV 

It's been 7 years already. The gang has already graduated highschool and college now there off there careers. 

Minju: became a CEO of her mom's Business. Business partner with chaewon                                        Married to chaewon (☺️ 2KIMS4EVA!!)                                                                                                        Chaewon: Became a CEO of her father's business and became a business partner of minju. (of coarse you know the rest)                                                                                                                                                   Chaeyon: a famous dance teacher with over 1million viewers                                                                           Sakura: Became a famous model/gamer                                                                                                                    Nako and hitomi went to japan as famous idols                                                                                                      Hyewon: became a mukbang and gamer youtuber                                                                                                Eunbi: song Composer                                                                                                                                                        Wonyoung: famous Model                                                                                                                                                 Yu-jin: became an MC                                                                                                                                                          Yuri: took over of her dad's company                                                                                                                            Yena: became a heart surgeon (IK surprising😮)

still 3rd POV   

"Yah!!!" eunbi shouted as she see's the girls drinking at the couch. The gang is currently living together in a very big house to fit all 12 of them. Everything is nice but everyday is chaos. Minju and chaewon went out a while ago and when they got back they brought soju. Of coarse eunbi was still out. Yena is at work and nako and hitomi isn't here because of concerts in japan. As eunbi got inside she saw a drunk yu-jin and yuri. Wonyoung is supporting the drunk yu-jin while yuri is crying her eyes out infront of chaeyon who is laughing the hell out of her self. Minju is asleep upstairs and chaewon went to sleep with her too. Sakura is playing games with hyewon upstairs too. So its only yuri, yu-jin, chaeyon and wonyoung drinking. "EUNBI!!!!" the two drunk girls shouted as they saw a angry eunbi. Chaeyon was still laughing at yuri. Eunbi sighed at the sight then said "You guys should stop drinking or else!". then yu-jin stood up drunkly and said "B- but unnie yuri needs this right now; she just broke up with her boyfriend you don't k-know w-hat happen-" Yu-jin was cut off by wonyoung who put her hand to her mouth to shut her up and was now dragging her upstairs. I looked at chaeyon with confusion. Chaeyon just sighed and said "i'll tell you later, I'll put her to bed". She stood up trying to get her balance. She then carried the drunk and crying yuri upstairs to her bedroom.  I sighed again and put my bag down and keys at the table. I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready to bed. After taking a shower I heard chaeyon calling. I went to her room and saw her sitting at her bed. and at the other side of the room i see hyewon and sakura playing.