Jealousy is a disease

Yuri's POV

I woke up to the sound of my dad calling my name. I sit up remembering it was the weekend meaning i don't have practice today. It's been days ever since me and Yena started to practice together. Of coarse she also practices with Yu-jin but mostly with me. I took out some clothes and changed in the bathroom. After moving to this neighborhood i had a change of heart. I'm starting to like music because of yena. I became much more closer to her friend group. My dad is proud that i found a friend like yena and he is proud that i am at least singing and listening to music. I went downstairs and saw my dad eating already. "Good morning dad" i said smiling at him. He smiled and patted my head as i sat down across from him. "so how was your practice with yena yesterday". "I can't believe that I'm so good at singing I think i got that from you dad" I said. He laughed and said "your old man here used to be the best singer in town but i gave up after having you and your mom".  I chuckled and said "is that why you became a CEO dad". yes my dad is a CEO of an entertainment. He's doing really well and I'm lucky to have a dad like him.

After eating breakfast my dad left early to discuss things with he's colleagues. It was around 12:00 pm i just finished washing the dishes so i went upstairs and quickly jumped to my bed. I took my phone and messaged the group chat.

    KIWI 🥝😭

Yul: HEY GUYS GM!!!!

God eunbi: hello yuri

SAKU:HIHI YURIIIIIII!!!!!

CHAE: hey yuri!!

Yul: so any plans today guys??

SSAMUU: No not really i'm bored tho😞

MINjuu❤️angel: I'm coming to your house right now chaewon

SSAMUU: WAIT WHAT😱

SSAMUU has left the chat

MINjuu has left the chat

Yul:well looks like they'll be doing something

CHAE: i'm with sakura right now

God eunbi: i'm busy right now I promised Hyewon to buy her a cake today so i'm hanging out with her.

nako: goodmorning guys whats happening this early in the morning?

Hitoo🦄: hey guys!!!

Yul: everyone is occupied and i'm bored

nako: i'm planning to do nothing today i'm so tired after last nights practices

Hitoo🦄: me too I'm sorry yuri😭

Hitoo🦄: how about asking yena unnie?

Yul: she's not active yet

Yu-jinee: HIHI GUYS!!!

Yul: ARE YOU FREE YU-JIN!!!!!

Wonyuu: SHE's TAKEN YURI!😡

Yu-jinee: relax babe she's just asking if i'm doing something right now. She's not asking me if i'm single... DUH..

Wonyuu: i'm on my way to your house now! how dare you talk to me like that with the "DUH"

Wonyuu has left the chat

Yu-jinee: Oh sh*t, thanks alot yuri now i'm in trouble

Yul: hehehehe sry goodluck.

Yu-jinee has left

I sighed and taught of something to do in the mean time. Maybe i should visit my uncle Jo. After the taught i got up and got dressed quickly. I texted my dad that i was going to Uncle Jo's cafe and he gave me a thumbs up and i left the house. I was on my way to the cafe when i saw Yena's sister Yuqi. Yes i already met Yena's sister...... actually i met her whole family when i visited yena in her house sometimes. I waved at her and she ran to me. She hugged me so tight that i taught i was going to be squished. I hugged her back and asked if she was on her way home. She nodded and asked where i was going. "I'm going to my uncle's cafe" i said. She hummed and nodded. then i asked " where's yena by the way she hasn't been active yet??" with a worried look. "she said she's picking someone up by the airport. i don't know when she's going to come back tho because she said she might come home before dinner which probably means she's going to come home maybe around 4." I nodded and excuse my self to go. I waved goodbye at her and she did too. 

I arrived at the cafe. The cafe was packed as usual. many people are waiting in line and the the seats are full. I saw my uncle taking someones order. When he was done he saw me and he quickly grabbed my arm. "i really need your help today can you put the apron in the locker room and take the order of people pls i promise i will make it up to you" he said with hopeful eyes.  I nodded and quickly went to my assign job. After what felt like hours and hours of running back and fort it was finally peaceful. i finally got a break. My uncle offered me my favorite and i took it and said thank you. I was drinking my milkshake when a notification rang my phone. I checked and it was from yena posting in insta. I immediately took my phone to check it out. Thinking about yena gave me butterflies in my stomach and it made me smile. I looked at her post and what i saw made me frown.

                                        "Juri finally visited, off on a date with her ❤️"

                                              100K likes    50❤️      115 comments

My blood boiled as I saw her with that juri girl. Her name sounded like mine except her name starts with a J and my started with a Y. I guess she's pretty, but i was still jealous that yena was with her. I checked the comments to see who this is.

Yujin: OMG JURI YOUR VISITING KOREA!!!

MOOMOO: OMG THEY BOTH LOOK SOO PRETTY

YUQI:JURI PLS VISIT. YOUR UNNIE MISSES U😭

Yena reply to @YUQI                                                                                                                                                             YAHH unnie I told you to come but you refused😤

I laughed at the comment. I looked at the window and wished it was Monday but theres still one more day before school again. I sighed and took a sip of my milkshake.

---------------------------------------------------------

I got bored again so i wrote more. LIFE is really boring and with covid I can't even go out.

I hope that all of you are taking covid precaution and wear a mask. Until then see you guys on the next update lol maybe tomorrow. HEHEHE