The problem

Yena's POV

I woke up at the sound of people shouting outside my door. I checked my phone and it was currently 4:07 in the afternoon. I got up and groaned. Then i heard a familiar guys voice outside my room. I opened my room and saw Yuri hiding at the back of eunbi and chaeyon and yuri's Ex In front of both of them. My blood boild at the sight of him. I clenched my fist. He looked at me with a face that expressed the words "OH shit". I walked up to him and punched him in the face. "What the hell are you fucking doing here huh" i said as he went down to his butt landing hard on the wooden floor. I grabbed him by his collar and dragged him downstairs leaving yuri, eunbi and chaeyon. I went down and i saw the others ready to support me. "H-hey w-w-wait lets me explain" he said. I slapped him before he was at the steps of our door. "how dare you bring yourself in here, If i ever see you near yuri it won't be just punches and slaps" i said angrily at him. Yu-jin, hyewon and chaewon pushed him back more making him walking out the gate. I locked the gate but i could still hear his pleading and shouts. "Please let me in and explain at yuri." "i just needed the money, I was in dept please let me explain.". I closed the door shut. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Who let him in" i said. It was silent for a while then i shouted the sentence again "WHO LET HIM IN!!!!". I looked at them and Minju raised her hand. I Sighed again and said "really Srsly minju, why". she looked apologetic and just fiddled with her fingers. Chaewon was saying its okay but i shouted "It's not okay you guys know how much pain yuri is in right now and you let him in WHy!!". "I j-just felt like m-maybe-" I cut minju off and said "Srsly you think that maybe that he could explain- EXPLAIN WHAT the money that he stole from her, the new car that he has right outside -the new watch the New girl that he's with now HE LEFT YURI HUMILIATING HER!!! YOU THINK HE CAN EXPLAIN THE PAIN THAT YURI FELT AFTER HE LEFT HER. DO YOU THINK JUST SAYING SORRY TO HER WILL MAKE UP FOR THINGS," i cracked up and said "Yuri doesn't deserve someone like him and you let him inside and now yuri might just start crying again she's already trying to move on and you just ruined it minju!". It was silent for a while I teared up a bit. Hyewon was walking up slowly to me but i stopped her and got my car keys and went out.

Yuri's POV

I heard yena shouting at them. Then i heard the door slamming shut. I breath slow and started to tear up. I went inside my room and locked it shut leaving eunbi and chaeyon silent outside my door. I hated the fact that i was the reason that everyone is fighting. I hated the fact that i saw him. I hated the fact that I'm hurting again. I hated myself for being so foolish. I'd be lying to myself if i didn't say i still love him, but i guess love isn't just something good that can make you feel butterflies and other things to fill up your fantasies. I cried at my bed and started to drove off to sleep.

3rd's POV

"what should we do now?" asked wonyoung worriedly. Thats when chaeyon and eunbi went downstairs and looked at them with disappointment. They all sighed. "Why don't we go to a bar Hmmmm for all time sake" said yu-jin. eunbi sighed and smacked her head "stop drinking for once you dog". Everyone chuckled except minju. She was angry at herself for doing somthing so stupid. She went to her bedroom with chaewon and just layed there like a dead person waiting for something to call her/ actually more like someone to call her. Minju isn't the type of person to say something first. Being an introvert herself she really doesn't open up to anyone except chaewon. And now that something like this has happend she is waiting for yena to call her so they can talk.

Yena's POV

I was driving the streets not knowing where to go. I just kept driving with the music loud enough to break my eardrum off. I didn't want any taughts to bother me. I stopped at a red light waiting when my phone rang. I aswered the phone and to my surprise it was Ms, yiren. "H-HI yena," she said. "Hey yiren what's up' i said looking at the stop light. "Well i was just calling, b-because well......." she stayed silent for a while until i said "whats the matter yiren is there something wrong?" I asked.  She sighed then said "you wanna meet up?". I chuckled a little and said "Where can i pick you up". I heard a jolt of happiness at the other line which made me flinch. "meet me by xxxx- xxxxxx- xxxx" she said excitedly. "Ok i'll meet you there". I went to the location she said. I looked at the location and stared at it in awe. It was a huged 30 story building That had a big sign that said "wang". I couldn't believe it. I'M IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING THAT HAS THE RICHEST FAMILY IN IT!!!!. the wang family is one of the most richest family in korea. I guess yiren works in here, But why does she have bodyguards???. Is she one of the- I got cut off from the taught when a big huged guy knocked on my window. I rolled down my window and asked "yes?". "Ms,yiren is waiting inside. She has a little work to do she asked me to bring you in if you don't mind" he said calmly. I agreed and followed him. As i went inside a lot of people greeted me and welcomed me in. And i would hear giggles behind my back. I guess i still have those charming effects to people. I mean I am pretty hot i gotta admit.( HEHEHHEHE). The guy opened the door for me revealing yiren with so many stash of papers blocking her face. I closed the door slowly. and i walked up to her slowly so i cans surprise hr even tho i know she's expecting me. "BOO" i said shoutingly beside her. She jolted up and looked surprised. I laughed at her reaction. She gave me a smiled before she gave me a hug. after breaking the hug I chuckled and said "Wow alot of work for you huh Ms, yiren". She sighed and said "I know, i haven't eaten yet because of this much work". "why don't i take you out then come on my treat" i said pointing outside the door. Her face lit up and she blushed "OK" she said wrapping her arms around mine. We went out of her office. 

I can feel the gazes of people. And i really don't like it. We arrived at seoyons restaurant. I ordered some ramen and so did she. The place felt empty for some reason. Like there ins't any other costumers here. When i saw seoyon i said hi to her. She just gazed at me and smiled and continued her work at the back. Our ramen arrived and we started eating. "isn't it good this is my favorite ramen." i said. "She smiled and said really your favorite, What else do you like?" she asked. "Hmmmmmm many things except mint chocolate its the worst srsly it taste like toothpaste" i said. She laughed and hit my arm "Mint chocolate isn't that bad you know its good" she said while taking a big gulp of the soup.  I chuckled and said fine since i guess i didn't want to offend a MINT CHOCOLATE LOVER.(COUGH)

(I HATE MINT CHOCO TOO-AUTHOR)

We talked for a bit until it was time for us to leave. I went inside the washroom while she waited in our table. After doing my business inside the washroom and washed my hands. As I wash my hands i heard big noises coming in. I dried my hands after hearing so many clicks and flashes. When i went outside the washroom i saw yiren crowded up by a lot of camera's. She looked uncomfortable so i pushed my way inside the crowd. They kept asking her question's like "Is it true Miss yiren", "Miss yiren did he really embezzle with your money to climb up ranks?" as a i went to her. When she saw me she pleaded with eye's that said "help please get me out of here". and of coarse i did what she probably was asking me to do. I grabbed her and started to separate her from the crowd. Now that they saw me dragging her there asking me questions now. "Who are you?" " what business did i have with her?". I didn't bother answering just kept walking protecting yiren inside my arms. When we finally got inside the car  there were still flashes going in thru the thick glass of the car I started driving away leaving the crowd with unanswered questions.

As we drove by the streets it was quiet. i didn't bother asking what that was about because i think i know who she is now. After all The name yiren is going all around the news. Ever since we met in the washroom i was second guessing who she was. When i finally taught of the person named "wang yiren". She was the famous CEO of the Wang industries. She was the person i gave my hanky too. I couldn't believe it when we met again in the hospital at the same day just so she can give me back my hanky. She's a nice person and she even gave me her phone number. but i feel bad for her since a rumor has gotten out in the public about her and her ex. She kinda reminds me of yuri. Tyring to heal from the wounds of those stupid guys that left them. My taughts of yiren was caught off when she spoke. "You know who i am right?" she said softly. I didn't speak i just nodded. "Those rumors there true you know that too right?" she asked again. I nodded again. "Y-your just like them" she said. I chuckled and said "i guess i am". She looked at me surprisingly and just starred at me. I sighed and said "If you truly believe i am one of those judgers then you can just call it quits". "NO" she shouted grabbing my arm. "Okay okay jeez Ms, yiren my hands are on the wheel" i said focusing on my driving. I sighed seeing her disappointed face. I sighed and said "I know you probably have trouble trusting people, but i'm not one of those people who would use you and back stab you at the back". She looked at me for a second and said "Can i trust you". "if you give me a chance maybe i can be your one and only trusted friend" i said shrugging both of my shoulders. She smiled and giggled a little and held my hand. "We're friends now right?". I chuckled and said "Yes we are yiren". After some talks her phone rang. "hello?" she said. She had a worried and shock look while listening in her phone. After finishing the call she sighed and said "yena, can i stay at your house?". "Already" i said shook.She laughed at my comment and said "Aren't we friends?". "hmmmmm okay......... Why did something happen?" i asked worriedly.  She sighed and said "small problem that i don't want to deal with and plus we're going shopping tomorrow so its kinda convenient that i am just right there y'know".  "Well theres that but ummm i don't live alone" i said while turning the wheel. "y-you don't live alone?" she asked. I hummed yes and said "I live with my group of friends". She looked shocked and said "Well i guess i can try making other friends too she said looking nervous. I chuckled and continued driving home now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys i'm back, its good to be back!! Here's a long update for you my luvs!

i hope you guys liked this update and continue to support me. Thank you☺️🙏for waiting see you guys on the next update BYE!