jealousy is a disease part 2

Yena's POV

It was early in the morning when i got a call from an unknown number. I answered it. "Yah YENA! WHERE ARE YOU!!". "Who's this" i answered in confusion. "you told me you were going to pick me up what the heck. I've been waiting here for 2 hours for you". "wait JURI" i said with a loud voice. "Have you come to your senses now" Juri said. "omg OK OK just wait there I'll be there in a jippy I promised" i said. " you better or you'l-" i cut her off and hanged up before i hear her threatening message. 

After 40 min's of driving i finally arrived at the airport around 12:00. I was at the terminal looking for Juri. I felt a hug from behind and said "Umm i think you got the wrong person". I turned my head and it was juri. "did i really hug the wrong person" she said. And i immediately hugged her back. " OMG Juri your back in Korea" i said with excitement. "jeez i'm only passing by" she said. "still i'm so happy your here its been to long my friend" i said while taking her luggage. 

We got into the car. I put on my seatbelt and starting driving. "so how long are you going to stay juri?". She then looked at me and said "I'm only staying here for three days. i can't stay for too long.". "Is it your studies abroad". "yes and my parents". "where will you be staying in the mean time?". "i'll just stay at my auntie's house so just drop me off by the station". "jeez so you don't want to spend time with me your BESTIE" i said with one brow up. "its not like that its just i have exams coming" she said while checking her phone out. "by the way do you know what to buy for a friend" she said looking at me with hopeful eyes. "why, do you have a boyfriend". She blushed at my assumption and i just smiled widely and said "don't worry i'll take you to a place where it sell's a lot of stuff for your "boyfriend". She smiled shyly and turned to the window. 

We arrived at the place i was talking about. Juri got out of the car and i got out too. As we both got out i looked at her and asked "so are you going to tell me who your boyfriend is?". "Jeez i'll tell you about it later ok" she said. I nodded and we both went straight to the door.

We pretty much spent the whole day buying stuff for her boyfriend now we we're taking a break eating a little snack. I looked at her and said "so tell me about your boyfriend". "jeez you really can't wait can you fine i'll show you who he looks like". she looked down and got her phone. She kept scrolling down until she stopped and turned her phone to me. My eyes widened and i coughed. i looked at her with a surprise look. "this, this is your boyfriend". She shrugged her shoulder's and said "yes". I looked at the phone again and said "are you sure this isn't a scam Juri" with a concerned look on my face. She rolled her eyes and said "i facetime with him once that really is him you dumb duck." I blinked and just drank my drink.

after a while i dropped her off the train station and took a selfie with her one last time and we said our goodbye's

after a while i dropped her off the train station and took a selfie with her one last time and we said our goodbye's. I got in my car and posted the selfie.

                                                      "it was fun while it lasted see you again Juri!!"

I smiled at the caption and drove off.

Yuri's POV

it was around 4:30, i was heading home already after doing a little shopping. I sighed out of boredom all day. All i did was go around by myself. I sighed another breath after thinking about that juri girl with yena. It really made my blood boil thinking about them. I then got a ring from my phone. I checked my phone and it was my dad.

DAD: Hey kiddo are you coming home now??

Yuri: yes dad i'm on my way

Yuri: i just did a little shopping after  helping uncle Jo

DAD: yes your Uncle Jo told me about that

DAD: ok just checking on you come home fast ok 

Yuri: KK

I looked a head and i was 5 blocks away. I was walking and a car suddenly stopped in front of me. I back up a little getting ready to run away but the voice in the car sounded familiar. "hey Yuri!". I looked at the window side and it was yena. She was smiling and it made me blush. "oh hey yena" smiling at her back. "Are you heading home she asked and i nodded. "why don't i drop you off" she said. "its only a couple blocks away and plus i need a little exercise." i said. "jeez just get in the car yuri" she said with a look that said "lets go". So i got in the car and we drove off. I look at her and said "why haven't you been active all day". "Oh i picked up a friend of mine from the airport". I hummed in the response. It was quiet fro a minute until she broke the silence. "we're here" she said. I blinked and said "thank you yena". I got out of the car and waved at her and she waved goodbye. She drove off probably trying to find parking. I was happy that she drove me off here. That was fun i taught but i  wish it lasted a bit longer. I sighed at the taught and opened the door to my house.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys new update today!! hope you like this update and i'll see you guys on the next update good bye and stay safe guys