First day at school

Yuri's POV

I woke up at the sound of my dad calling me. I could still remember the girl named Yena. she was so pretty I couldn't forget about her. I dreamt about her last night. My heart beats fast when ever I think about her. It was definitely love at first sight. I got up and changed for school. After changing I went downstairs to see my dad eating breakfast. There was a plate for me so I went straight to it. I starting eating to go to school. "So are you nervous kiddo" dad asked. "I'm not that nervous" I said while chewing my bacon. He then said "Mom will be proud of you going to school. I hope that will help you to play again". I stopped eating and stared at my food I held my fork tightly still remembering the promise I made to myself not to play music. I finally started eating and I heard a sigh from my dad. When my dad was about to say something his phone rang. My dad was talking in the phone when I realized what time it was. I didn't want to get lost finding the school so i hurriedly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and got my backpack. My dad already left before me so I looked for my backpack, phone and house key. I went outside and saw the girl YENA. She was wearing the same uniform as me I stopped myself from going out. 5 min later she wasn't there anymore. I was blushing red and my heart was beating fast. I remembered again that i needed to go to school so i hurriedly went to the school.

I arrived at school 20 min early and i saw a student with a teacher waiting in the front gate. When they saw me they asked if my name was Jo Yuri. I nodded and bowed at them. They told me to follow so i followed. On our way to somewhere (idk) the girl beside the teacher said her name was Chaewon. the teacher then turned to me and said her name was Ms. kim. we walked in to a door that said principle. Ms.kim opened the door and told me to wait inside here and that she and chaewon will wait outside. I was sitting at the chair and i got bored waiting for the principle so i stared out the window seeing many students walk inside the gate. I then saw a familiar person wearing a guitar in the back it was yena. I opened my eyes wide when i saw another person hugged yena. there was also another girl who was staring at both of them. then the three went inside. I kept blushing at the taught that i am attending the same school as yena is. But i also felt anger when i saw her hugging someone but i'm sure it was just a friend i told my self. I then heard the door opened and it was the princple. He was wearing a brown suit with red tie. He looked very old because of all the wrinkles in his face. I bowed and introduce myself and he bowed and introduce himself as Mr. Lee. 

I was inside the principles office for 10 min. I got my school schedule, ID, and other Requirement that i need. I went out and saw Ms.kim and chaewon waiting for me. Chaewon smiled at me and i smiled back. I followed them since Ms.kim was actually my homeroom teacher. When we arrive infront of a classroom Ms.kim told me and chaewon to wait. After 3 min I heard a shout to come in. I looked at Chaewon she just smiled and opened the door for me. I saw chaewon heading to her seat but the same familiar face appeared it was yena. I was trying not to blush and i guess i succeeded. I saw yena look at me and she look at her seat mate. I saw her seat mate making a face of some what i couldn't read. I intoduce myself and Ms.kim told me to seat beside chaewon who smiled at me then. I sat and saw yena looking at me again and smiled at me. I smiled back but my heart kept beating faster again and again. I sat behind Yena's seat mate which introduced herself as Minju.

----------------------------------------------------

I was really bored and just said to myself that I will update today so I can take a break tomorrow. I will probably update on Tuesday. so pls come check regularly. Thank you for reading and liking this update see you guys in the next update.